CU vs NU smack talk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    it's funny that everyone who goes to csu ends up bandwagoning to other teams like nebraska or florida because their own team sucks so much ****. and when you say "came to your senses" you mean "got rejected from cu", right?
    I love how CU fans think it's so hard to get in there, sorry pal some of us actually look at what program we're gonna study to see how good the school is before accepting.

I also didn't want to have to rape girls just to fit in...

Oh and I'll be sure to let you know what it's like to be in a bowl game when we win this week and you lose.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie79!
    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

nah, i didn't say cu was that hard to get into. it's just a fact that most of the people that ended up going to csu couldn't pass cu admission standards so they went to csu which has juco-like admission standards. coupled with the fact that you said you used to be a cu fan and now you are a fan of the huskers just because they are our rival... sounds like you were spurned and are now bitter

Comment

Silly Panda
        Last edited by GatorChomp; 11-21-2008, 04:56 PM.
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie79!
        All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
        Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
        "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

you notice how he didn't even deny getting rejected

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
            I expect the PUFFaloes to fight hard, they want to go to a Bowl, and it is always a war between these two. Just wish there was more on the line like it was in the early 90s when BOTH teams were in the top 5 regulary. It's ALL ABOUT the South now it seems like.
            yeah, i miss the NU vs OU rivalry even more....i miss the big 8
            sigpic

Comment

I just can't do it. I mean the way the bridesmaids are playing. How much can one man stand? NU out of the mix and SD doesn't even make the playoffs much less the Super Bowl. Woe is y'all.
              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                I just can't do it. I mean the way the bridesmaids are playing. How much can one man stand? NU out of the mix and SD doesn't even make the playoffs much less the Super Bowl. Woe is y'all.
                NU out of the mix? They're going to a bowl.....

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                  NU out of the mix? They're going to a bowl.....
                  that was a cheap shot at me more than anything, Kip tries to hard to smack me at times, hes better suited to chasing hot babes on the internet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    that was a cheap shot at me more than anything, Kip tries to hard to smack me at times, hes better suited to chasing hot babes on the internet.
                    Oh.....

Comment

yeah, i miss the NU vs OU rivalry even more....i miss the big 8
                      I absolutly HATE the big 12 power structure with TEXASS calling all the shots, Bring back the Big 8 I say. It's all about the $$$$ anyways.

Comment

Cheap shot ? You and I argued a bit in the pre-season. Now San Diego sucks so does NU and you have your panties in a bunch. If you can't take the heat don't hang in the kitchen.

Comment

Let the ass-kicking commence.

NU by 21.
                          IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                            Cheap shot ? You and I argued a bit in the pre-season. Now San Diego sucks so does NU and you have your panties in a bunch. If you can't take the heat don't hang in the kitchen.
                            NU doesnt suck, they are not a national power anymore but they dont suck.....CU sucks.

NU is probably going to the gator bowl, a very respectable newyears day bowl game. what bowl game is CU going to this year? oh thats right...
                            sigpic

Comment

NU doesnt suck, they are not a national power anymore but they dont suck.....CU sucks.

NU is probably going to the gator bowl, a very respectable newyears day bowl game. what bowl game is CU going to this year? oh thats right...
                              And where might San Diego be going this year ? Oh that's right . Surfing , cowabunga bugeater.

Comment

Still flaming the board eh?
                                www.allbuffs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X