CU vs NU smack talk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    enjoy watching the huskers play on new years day, too bad we cockblocked your chances at a bowl game, better luck next year kip.
    Your team needed a 57yd FG to beat our backups on offense. That's truly a win Fuskers can brag about. My how things have changed in Lincoln.
    www.allbuffs.com

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffs99 View Post
      Shouldn't you be trolling the smack boards?

this is an NU vs CU smack thread that i made, shouldnt you go somewhere els if you dont like me being here?

i am getting sick of your whining about me being here, take it up with a mod or STHU.
      sigpic

Comment

this is an NU vs CU smack thread that i made, shouldnt you go somewhere els if you dont like me being here?

i am getting sick of your whining about me being here, take it up with a mod or STHU.
        I just don't like flamers. Look at your posts. The first 4 pages are all on the Smack board. Flamer.
        www.allbuffs.com

Comment

enjoy watching the huskers play on new years day, too bad we cockblocked your chances at a bowl game, better luck next year kip.
          I will.

I look forward to them getting a nice slice of humble pie.
          sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Your team needed a 57yd FG to beat our backups on offense. That's truly a win Fuskers can brag about. My how things have changed in Lincoln.
            your team needed a botched fake FG to even be in the game, scoreboard baby! :dance: CU< NU :dance:
            sigpic

Comment

your team needed a botched fake FG to even be in the game, scoreboard baby! :dance: CU< NU :dance:
              Not our fault your coach called that genius play...
              sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

I just don't like flamers. Look at your posts. The first 4 pages are all on the Smack board. Flamer.
                of course i come here to talk smack, i am a fan of rival teams. i spend most of my time in the smack section, that doesnt mean i am here to start trouble or "troll".

dont pretend to know anything about me, because you dont.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                  I will.

I look forward to them getting a nice slice of humble pie.
                  maybe, they will probably be the underdogs in that game.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
                    Not our fault your coach called that genius play...
                    not our fault your team need our coach to call that play so your team could keep it close at the end of the game.
                    sigpic

Comment

of course i come here to talk smack, i am a fan of rival teams. i spend most of my time in the smack section, that doesnt mean i am here to start trouble or "troll".
                      Man. That made a lot of sense.
                      www.allbuffs.com

Comment

Man. That made a lot of sense.

it makes sense if you are not a complete moron. you are acting like people that talk smack are considered "flamers" or "trolls" if i was a broncos fan talking **** in a smack forum or smack thread i bet that wouldn't bother you, would it?

seriously, you are just coming off as a big baby. lighten up, its all in good fun.
                        sigpic

Comment

it makes sense if you are not a complete moron. you are acting like people that talk smack are considered "flamers" or "trolls" if i was a broncos fan talking **** in a smack forum or smack thread i bet that wouldn't bother you, would it?

seriously, you are just coming off as a big baby. lighten up, its all in good fun.
                          I just hate fans who troll around rivals boards. That's exactly what you are. Look at your post history. I don't think there is any in the general discussion forum. Just here and the smack forum.
                          www.allbuffs.com

Comment

I just hate fans who troll around rivals boards. That's exactly what you are. Look at your post history. I don't think there is any in the general discussion forum. Just here and the smack forum.
                            you are the troll derailing my thread, that is what trolls do. i keep it in the smack section or i label the thread smack.

i contribute to this board in the smack section, i even have a sticky topic there because i made an interesting QB sig challenge for the smack forum.

this is the only forum i go to for the most part, i have more posts here than anywhere els. so you can hate me for coming here simply because i am not a broncos fan, but it just makes you seem childish.
                            sigpic

Comment

you are the troll derailing my thread, that is what trolls do. i keep it in the smack section or i label the thread smack.

i contribute to this board in the smack section, i even have a sticky topic there because i made an interesting QB sig challenge for the smack forum.

this is the only forum i go to for the most part, i have more posts here than anywhere els. so you can hate me for coming here simply because i am not a broncos fan, but it just makes you seem childish.
                              You sure are a contributor.
                              www.allbuffs.com

Comment

You sure are a contributor.
                                many broncos fans that actually go to the smack section would disagree with you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X