Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best College Football team this upcoming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badintentions
    Oklahoma are yah kiddin me! Jason White aint gonna do the job! I mean he couldnt win the division champs or the national champs! He is going to be another Peyton Manning(a *** who cant win big games)!!!
    in case u didn't know, he broke a bone in his throwing wrist.

remember, after he tore up the KSU deffense on the first drive of the game, and was about to get his second touchdown and he took a huge hit from a K-State linebacker. the helmet broke one of the bones in his wrist.
    Eagles own u

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
      Oklahoma are yah kiddin me! Jason White aint gonna do the job! I mean he couldnt win the division champs or the national champs! He is going to be another Peyton Manning(a *** who cant win big games)!!!
      Yeh....it doesn't matter he had a busted up hand against ksu, or a busted up foot against lsu....yeh, you're right....
      "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
      tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
        Yeh....it doesn't matter he had a busted up hand against ksu, or a busted up foot against lsu....yeh, you're right....
        The foot didnt hur White, but a BROKEN wrist cant be good for throwing.

And we were STOMPING!!! KSU untill he broke his wrist. And we ALMOST beat LSU with a QB with a broken wrist and foot, and no running game.
        Eagles own u

Comment

put the teps on the poll..otherwise I do not vote.
          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
          X