Official Alabama vs Florida Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
    Florida Georgia game is the same way, makes so both teams fans can get together, keep the rivalry a little more intense. At least that's what i always thought.
    hmmm i guess it makes sense.

alright now:

Who wins:

Detroit Lions vs. Florida Gators?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

alright now:

Who wins:

Gators.
      sigpic

Comment

alright now:

Who wins:

well florida does have a better QB and coaches, i'm pretty sure tebow by himself could take detroits whole defense. I'd even give detroit 21 points to start.
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie79!
        All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
        Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
        "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

You can tell Percy Harvin is not on the field....Mark of a great team to be able to still play without by far their best weapon...

Bama is no joke as well .... God I love them LB's It seems Bama is here to stay awhile .....I'm not high on Cody but the other guy they rotate with him FR #94 Undrad Billingsley I like the looks of ....

Bama Oline did not seem to be able to wear out the Florida Defense in the first half...Although they was making some lanes it seemed Florida was able to adjust and can keep on top of it...Florida needs Hayden imo that could hurt them in a slug fest...
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

lol. i kinda figured that'd be a biased opinion.

what about 'Bama vs. the Lions?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
              You can tell Percy Harvin is not on the field....Mark of a great team to be able to still play without by far your best weapon...

Bama is no joke as well .... Good I love them LB's It seems Bama is here to stay awhile .....I'm not high on Cody but the other guy they rotate with him FR #94 Undrad Billingsley I like the looks of ....

Bama Oline did not seem to be able to wear out the Florida Defense in the first half...Although they was making some lanes it seemed Florida was able to adjust and can keep on top of it...Florida needs Hayden imo that could hurt them in a slug fest...
              Hayden is back. Bama has already tested him and Hayden stepped up to the challenge.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                You can tell Percy Harvin is not on the field....Mark of a great team to be able to still play without by far your best weapon...

Bama is no joke as well .... Good I love them LB's It seems Bama is here to stay awhile .....I'm not high on Cody but the other guy they rotate with him FR #94 Undrad Billingsley I like the looks of ....

Cody's game isn't built to play against Florida. Seems like Florida's defense finally started to get their D back after the first couple of drives, but maybe that's just me being a homer.

Another game of speed vs power... you remember what happened last time they said that about a Florida game.
                sigpic
                Thanks Blondie79!
                All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

lol. i kinda figured that'd be a biased opinion.

what about 'Bama vs. the Lions?
                  Bama. Hell, i would even take the local HS team over this Lions Squad
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
                    Another game of speed vs power... you remember what happened last time they said that about a Florida game.

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Alright, here we go boys!

2nd half commences!
                      sigpic

Comment

Man i would have hated to be Demps right there. Cody just laid on him. i am suprised they didnt need to bring out the spatula to get him off the turf.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Hamburgler View Post
                          Bama. Hell, i would even take the local HS team over this Lions Squad
                          hahaha i can't believe how bad they are.... it's freaking terrible.

Gators go 3 and out once again...
                          sigpic

Comment

brandon spikes with GREAT coverage
                            sigpic

Comment

Julio Jones is gonna be a big time WR. that kid has great hands!

1st down Tide!!!!!!

Comment

WE need to draft brandon spikes. Anything less than getting him will be a dissapointment for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X