Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• str8jacket
    replied
    William Moore should be the Broncos first round pick.....

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
    Who is William Moore???

I'm asking the same thing to myself right now....

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    hmmmm.... well i guess we were all right about this game...

stupid OU. i wanted a Florida/Texas NC.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
    Good night Irene ...Wth happened to William Moore what did I miss did he get injured
    Who is William Moore???

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    Please be a good game...please! dont make me switch over to Arizona vs Arizona St. id rather have explosive diarrhea !
    Tunning into Arizona vs Arizona St right now, already feel the cramps comming on.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Good night Irene ...Wth happened to William Moore what did I miss did he get injured

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied

BOOMER SOONER

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    They could throw that SAME PATTERN to Gresham EVERY PLAY, and he would still be wide open by ten yards every time!!! Who is the assclown defnsive cord. for Mizzou????

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    how's the game going? i just now switched it back. not lookin' good.

also i'd still like to punch those damn corner workers that live downstairs right in the mouth... this's the second time in like a week they've set their damn fire alarm off...or their smoke detector....

stupid yitches probably smoking inside.
    Well, the refs, as usually are doing every thing they can to help OUs cause. Mizzou can't cover ANYONE! They arent the 106th ranked pass defense for nothing! OU lost their best running back on the opening kickoff.

Oh, and Bob Stuups and his assistant Black Bart Jim Ross are brothers, and both are "special", as in riding the short yellow bus "special".

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    nevermind!

TOUCHDOWN MIZZOU!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    how's the game going? i just now switched it back. not lookin' good.

also i'd still like to punch those damn corner workers that live downstairs right in the mouth... this's the second time in like a week they've set their damn fire alarm off...or their smoke detector....

stupid yitches probably smoking inside.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    I felt the same thing about the Texas Tech vs Texas game.... I thought that they was letting Texas Tech mug the Texas Dline in the first half thous jumping to a 22-6 going into half....

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
    Ain't that the truth. The first play of this drive had a blatant hold on the right side. I thought for sure there would be yellow on the field.

I know Oklahoma is good, but let Mizzou play on an even playing field.
    Thats just the thing though, they have been getting away with it ALL YEAR LONG! And yes, I know the old adage, "but you could call holding on every play", BUT, usually they call the blatant grabbing of the jersey, hands outside of the frame of the body, or, outside the tackle box. Every one of those linemen are going to be playing on Sundays next year, so I guess they will fit in right well right away.

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
    Also, watch how OU linemen get away with BLATANT holding! On every play. In front of the REF! They wont ever call it either.
    Ain't that the truth. The first play of this drive had a blatant hold on the right side. I thought for sure there would be yellow on the field.

I know Oklahoma is good, but let Mizzou play on an even playing field.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X