X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • str8jacket
    Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
    • Jan 2006

William Moore should be the Broncos first round pick.....

Comment

• LarryDean
      All-Pro
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
      William Moore should be the Broncos first round pick.....
      I stopped watching the game S8 I know he was out for a series did they put him back in ???
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• RealBronco
        Resident Film Critic
        • Sep 2003

Well... at least we STILL only have to worry about stupid OSU...
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• str8jacket
          Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
          I stopped watching the game S8 I know he was out for a series did they put him back in ???
          I'm done watching, I watched up until he was taken out and I really wasn't all that impressed.

Comment

• Bronco Axe
            Banned User
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by SM19
            I haven't turned it off or switched yet, but I had to mute my TV. I can only take so much of college football's worst fight song.
            Boy you got that right!!! How complex. Same nonsense, two words over and over again, for the whole game, NAUSIATING! About as bad as their rolling outhouse for a mascot!! And their retarded pop gun shooting loser cant ever get laid Rough Nek boys!

Comment

• Bronco Axe
              Banned User
              • Aug 2006

I would REALLY LOVE it if somehow, by some miracle of the BCS gods, Texas would move up to #2 , and beat OU's ass in the Title game again!!! It would serve OU, and Florida right!

Comment

• RealBronco
                Resident Film Critic
                • Sep 2003

i guess this game was over in the first quarter
                sigpic

Comment

• Overtime
                  Banned User
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by SM19
                  Mizzou's defense came to play, but they forgot to bring the offense. If this keeps up, a month from now we'll be watching Big Game Bob get blown out again. Lame.
                  Missouri has a defense?

coulda fooled me.

Comment

• Bronco Axe
                    Banned User
                    • Aug 2006

That's part of the problem in the Big 12, there are some seriously weak defenses, that's why the Offensive and QB stats are so overinflated and guady. And that is why, once again, OU will probably be exposed again in another National Championship game. Florida is a lot like USC and LSU when the schooled the Sooners, to fast, too physical, too much defense for them to handle.

Comment

• RealBronco
                      Resident Film Critic
                      • Sep 2003

are they playing in Oklahoma or another neutral field?

cuz how cold can it be... really. wieners... i see they can see their breath but still.......
                      sigpic

Comment

• Overtime
                        Banned User
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
                        That's part of the problem in the Big 12, there are some seriously weak defenses, that's why the Offensive and QB stats are so overinflated and guady. And that is why, once again, OU will probably be exposed again in another National Championship game. Florida is a lot like USC and LSU when the schooled the Sooners, to fast, too physical, too much defense for them to handle.
                        well i hope you're wrong, and I hope OU can duplicate the performance that they brought against Texas Tech when they play Florida, cause I dont wanna see another blowout loss by OU in a big game...if we lose by 3 or 4 points, then I can live with that, but if we get blown out by 21+, i'm seriously going to be pissed.

Touchdown OU...

Sooners 54
                        Morons 21

Comment

• RealBronco
                          Resident Film Critic
                          • Sep 2003

i can't wait to see Oklahoma get owned in the NC....
                          sigpic

Comment

• LarryDean
                            All-Pro
                            • Sep 2004

Oklahoma needs to get their special team units in check in a hurry....If they do well in that area forcing Florida into long drives they should be in good shape imo..All and All I think it should be a great game with 2 really good teams....
                            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Overtime
                              Banned User
                              • Oct 2006

ahahahahaha, OU has put up 62 points on these chumps....oh god this is funny ****!!!!

missouri should be embarrassed for this half assed effort. what did they do? get a pep talk from the Chiefs on how take an ass beating before the game?

Comment

• Bronco Axe
                                Banned User
                                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post
                                well i hope you're wrong, and I hope OU can duplicate the performance that they brought against Texas Tech when they play Florida, cause I dont wanna see another blowout loss by OU in a big game...if we lose by 3 or 4 points, then I can live with that, but if we get blown out by 21+, i'm seriously going to be pissed.

Touchdown OU...

Sooners 54
                                Morons 21
                                well. with stoops it seems like the Sooners lose intensity between this week, and the National champ. game. There was NO reason they shouldnt of won it all in 2004 , they were almost as dominant offensively with Jason White, and they were a LOT better defensively then, but they got that BIG HEAD syndrome, and already thought they were crowned.Well USC thought otherwise obviously.

Stoops is taking a LOT of heat around here for all of theseBCS bumblings, his own fault for winning the CHAMP. his second season I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X