Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    At least they are gettin to Bradford, he usually doesnt even get his Uniform dirty all game.

The hell of it is, if Mizzou would get their O on track, they can score points on this defense, they arent that good. Nebraska lit them up for 28points and 500 yards. Thats is the MAIN reason why they will NOT beat Florida, Tebow has a excellent chance to light this D up.

I just want to see Stuups get mad , and pull his patented Spurrier baby tantrum and throw his little visor down, then he usually starts whining to the Refs.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Is anyone else losing the appeal of William Moore as a draft prospect

Wo the combine I think he will still be around when the Broncos draft....

That blitz he tried just looked horrible imo....

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
    Oklahoma went three and out?

What the deuce?
    hahaha. hmmm. i'm trying to give my wife a break from some football... so i missed that.. maybe this'll be a game after all?

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Oklahoma went three and out?

What the deuce?

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
    Though i would LOOOOVVVE to see that ARROGANT Stuups get his ass handed to him on national TV again, I know it aint happening tonight. This field is too CRAPPY for OU to score 60 again tonight, I predict 38-10.

Why are they letting that stupid rolling outhouse out on this field after they scored?

And why is that moron Jim Ross RIGHT THERE by the coach every time you see the ou sideline?
    at least we'll get to see them get owned for the third straight year in a BCS Bowl

also it makes me feel awesome because just three years ago we beat a team that is now on it's way to the NC game should they take care of the Tigers tonight....

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Also, watch how OU linemen get away with BLATANT holding! On every play. In front of the REF! They wont ever call it either.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco Axe
    replied
    Though i would LOOOOVVVE to see that ARROGANT Stuups get his ass handed to him on national TV again, I know it aint happening tonight. This field is too CRAPPY for OU to score 60 again tonight, I predict 38-10.

Why are they letting that stupid rolling outhouse out on this field after they scored?

And why is that moron Jim Ross RIGHT THERE by the coach every time you see the ou sideline?

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    good grief.... lol

i guess we'll see quickly how Mizzou's offense will do... after OK scores.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    so we're so far agreed that we're rooting for Mizzou? lol

so far Oklahoma's doing well... coupla plays in.

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    I honestly hope Missouri wins. I also know that it ain't gonna happen.

The Tigers are gonna get boatraced.

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    I would love to see Mizzou win this game and break the strangle hold both OU and Texas has on the Big 12....

Stoops owns these matchups and the game last year was over quick....Lets hope we get something like the Bama Gators game where both team come to play....

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Please be a good game...please! dont make me switch over to Arizona vs Arizona St. id rather have explosive diarrhea !

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    well.... this better be a good game....

but it'll be boring...

Leave a comment:

• Max Power
    replied
    Go Mizzou!

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post
    T minus 1 hour 55 minutes till kickoff.

This won't even be a contest, this will be more like a good fashioned ass whipping (exactly what we saw Oklahoma do to Texas Tech).

I'm predicting global thermonuclear radioactive hyper plutonium destruction, with core (Chase Daniel, Gary Pimple, and Jeremy BigMaclin) meltdown of the Fizzou Paper Tigers courtesy of "The University of Oklahoma".

Sooners 70
    Pussees 7

Boomer Sooner!!!!

They got their work cut out for them to match that SEC Championship game, but ill be watching and cross my fingers for a good game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X