Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Luck Getting Embarrassed for a Third Straight Year Ohio!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    What good team has Boise State beaten? The only one I can think of is Oregon, and they were down to their 3rd string QB. Ohio State lost to USC and Penn State, two teams I doubt Boise State would beat.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Max Power View Post
      What good team has Boise State beaten? The only one I can think of is Oregon, and they were down to their 3rd string QB. Ohio State lost to USC and Penn State, two teams I doubt Boise State would beat.
      Same argument goes for Ohio State.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
        Same argument goes for Ohio State.
        Ohio State has beaten Michigan State and Wisconsin, two teams superior to any WAC team.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Max Power View Post
          Ohio State has beaten Michigan State and Wisconsin, two teams superior to any WAC team.
          Wisconsin is not on the level we thought going into the season.

          Michigan State...meh. Not much of an offense outside Ringer.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Max Power View Post
            What good team has Boise State beaten? The only one I can think of is Oregon, and they were down to their 3rd string QB. Ohio State lost to USC and Penn State, two teams I doubt Boise State would beat.

            yeah... this's the stupid argument i'm talking about....

            also i'd take USC any day... i can't wait to play them... (i'm still pissed that Hawaii and Fresno get to play them regularly and EVEN Idaho... ugh...)

            I dunno about this season, but I've said since day one that if Fresno can give them a run, and if Idaho can even SCORE on them let alone HOLD them under 30 points... then BSU would rock them. :salute!:

            also, if Oregon State can beat them, we can.

            Originally posted by Max Power View Post
            Ohio State has beaten Michigan State and Wisconsin, two teams superior to any WAC team.
            lol... pick better teams if you're going to try and make this argument. It doesn't matter if the WAC teams suck... it's a matter of... Boise State is GOOD enough to beat these teams you've mentioned :salute!: again.
            sigpic

            DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              yeah... this's the stupid argument i'm talking about....

              also i'd take USC any day... i can't wait to play them... (i'm still pissed that Hawaii and Fresno get to play them regularly and EVEN Idaho... ugh...)

              I dunno about this season, but I've said since day one that if Fresno can give them a run, and if Idaho can even SCORE on them let alone HOLD them under 30 points... then BSU would rock them. :salute!:

              also, if Oregon State can beat them, we can.



              lol... pick better teams if you're going to try and make this argument. It doesn't matter if the WAC teams suck... it's a matter of... Boise State is GOOD enough to beat these teams you've mentioned :salute!: again.
              Personally, I wouldn't be ****ing about OSU. I would be ****ing about Virginia Tech.....what a joke.

              Comment


              • #22
                Virginia Tech is deserving because they won their conference. So I guess if you're going to *****, Ohio State should be the subject of the *****ing.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                  Virginia Tech is deserving because they won their conference. So I guess if you're going to *****, Ohio State should be the subject of the *****ing.
                  Won their conference despite a crap record.

                  That is not deserving. At all.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                    *finger*

                    two losses. ranked lower. not even their conference champion...

                    **** you Ohio State. Texas will ANNIHILATE you!!! Do you guys feel good and warm inside about getting owned in bowl games every year? Or... what...


                    *fuming*
                    Tell me about Boise State 2007 year and I will tell you about how I feel about losing in Bowl games..

                    2007 Results
                    Aug 30 - W vs. Weber State, 56-7
                    Sep 8 - L at Washington, 10-24
                    Sep 15 - W vs. Wyoming, 24-14
                    Sep 27 - W vs. Southern Miss, 38-16
                    Oct 7 - W vs. New Mexico St, 58-0
                    Oct 14 - W vs. Nevada, 69-67
                    Oct 20 - W at Louisiana Tech, 45-31
                    Oct 26 - W at Fresno State, 34-21
                    Nov 3 - W vs. San Jose St, 42-7
                    Nov 10 - W at Utah State, 52-0
                    Nov 17 - W vs. Idaho, 58-14
                    Nov 23 - L at Hawaii, 27-39 :doh:
                    Dec 23 - L vs. East Carolina, 38-41
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                      Won their conference despite a crap record.

                      That is not deserving. At all.
                      So by that logic, say the Broncos win the AFC West at 9-7. Would that "crap record" make them undeserving?

                      Some say the ACC is a weak conference, I disagree. I think there are a bunch of decent teams about equal to each other, hence the parody and "crap records".

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                        So by that logic, say the Broncos win the AFC West at 9-7. Would that "crap record" make them undeserving?

                        Some say the ACC is a weak conference, I disagree. I think there are a bunch of decent teams about equal to each other, hence the parody and "crap records".
                        To tell you the truth, no I do not think the Broncos are deserving. We are an erratic team, and lose to teams we shouldn't lose to.

                        By saying Virginia Tech belongs in a BCS game means you are telling me they are better than all the other teams with better records in other conferences. I do not believe that is the case.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                          Personally, I wouldn't be ****ing about OSU. I would be ****ing about Virginia Tech.....what a joke.
                          and Cincinnati. Neither deserve to be in BCS bowls. #12 and #19. wow... awesome.

                          Originally posted by Max Power View Post
                          Virginia Tech is deserving because they won their conference. So I guess if you're going to *****, Ohio State should be the subject of the *****ing.
                          Also true. Since the BCS system is as it is... Ohio State shouldn't even be considered.

                          Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                          Won their conference despite a crap record.

                          That is not deserving. At all.
                          Also true.... not to mention their lower ranked than ANYONE else in the BCS bowls.

                          Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                          Tell me about Boise State 2007 year and I will tell you about how I feel about losing in Bowl games..

                          2007 Results
                          Aug 30 - W vs. Weber State, 56-7
                          Sep 8 - L at Washington, 10-24
                          Sep 15 - W vs. Wyoming, 24-14
                          Sep 27 - W vs. Southern Miss, 38-16
                          Oct 7 - W vs. New Mexico St, 58-0
                          Oct 14 - W vs. Nevada, 69-67
                          Oct 20 - W at Louisiana Tech, 45-31
                          Oct 26 - W at Fresno State, 34-21
                          Nov 3 - W vs. San Jose St, 42-7
                          Nov 10 - W at Utah State, 52-0
                          Nov 17 - W vs. Idaho, 58-14
                          Nov 23 - L at Hawaii, 27-39 :doh:
                          Dec 23 - L vs. East Carolina, 38-41
                          Well considering we lost 22 seniors going into last season, losing a close one to Washington AWAY (if we'd have played like we normally do we would've beat them... they played like crap. ick) and lost to a very good Hawaii team in the championship game when they were undefeated and we weren't...

                          I think we did rather well last season. but losing to East Carolina in our own house infuriates me.

                          Anyway... it's a moot point because we didn't get an undeserved BCS bid with our 2 losses did we?

                          also losing by 3 points is a lot less embarrassing than getting owned hard in BCS games.
                          sigpic

                          DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            and Cincinnati. Neither deserve to be in BCS bowls. #12 and #19. wow... awesome.



                            Also true. Since the BCS system is as it is... Ohio State shouldn't even be considered.



                            Also true.... not to mention their lower ranked than ANYONE else in the BCS bowls.



                            Well considering we lost 22 seniors going into last season, losing a close one to Washington AWAY (if we'd have played like we normally do we would've beat them... they played like crap. ick) and lost to a very good Hawaii team in the championship game when they were undefeated and we weren't...

                            I think we did rather well last season. but losing to East Carolina in our own house infuriates me.

                            Anyway... it's a moot point because we didn't get an undeserved BCS bid with our 2 losses did we?

                            also losing by 3 points is a lot less embarrassing than getting owned hard in BCS games.
                            Hard is an understatement.....

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                              Hard is an understatement.....
                              hahahaha. well i only say that cuz i'm too lazy to look up what the scores were....

                              all i know is that the year we beat Oklahoma, Ohio State forgot to show up to the NC game...

                              then they forgot to get on the plane last year too.
                              sigpic

                              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                                hahahaha. well i only say that cuz i'm too lazy to look up what the scores were....

                                all i know is that the year we beat Oklahoma, Ohio State forgot to show up to the NC game...

                                then they forgot to get on the plane last year too.
                                I do remember, that chode Ted Ginn Jr got hurt celebrating after a kick return for a TD against Florida.

                                Highlarious.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X