Best QB in the NCAA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best QB in the NCAA?

Who will be the best QB in the NCAA this year?

"Eating crow can be healthy, but it sure is difficult to swallow!"

I suppose the poplular vote will be for Leinart at USC, but there will be a number of great QBs this year. Of course my choice will be Chris Leak at UF. But there will be alot of good ones... David Greene at UGA, Brad Smith at Mizzou, Kyle Orton at Purdue, Chris Rix at FSU, and Jason White at OU won the Heisman last year.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
    Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
    Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

I'd go with David Greene of Georgia.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

why has no one said BJ Symon? He only lead the NCAA in passing yards last year with a bad team around him.

Jason White will be back to his old great self, not the broken wrist White we saw in the last 2 games.

Brad Smith is the next Michael Vick, he ran circles around Oklahomas, Texases, and Nebraskas deffenses as a Freshman, he improved as a passer last year and will be the most dangerous player in the NCAA if he keeps immproving.
        Eagles own u

Comment

Originally posted by Seto
          why has no one said BJ Symon? He only lead the NCAA in passing yards last year with a bad team around him.
          probably because he got drafted this year

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
            That's what i thought.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by heaney
              sorry, there website wasnt updated and I didnt see the whole draft.
              Eagles own u

Comment

Working...
              X