High School Football players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Football players...

I'm trying to figure out if my brother is over reacting to something. Ok, he plays football for his HS, this is his first year on varsity and well, whenever the older players think he's doing something wrong, they hit him on the back of the head, and really don't tell him what he's doing wrong. I was just wondering if this type of reaction to fellow players is normal, so if you could let me know I'd appreciate it.
    I believe in Miracles, where you from you sexy thing?
    -------------------

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    ummm i dont think thats right...he needs to tell the coaches or ask the coaches what he doing wrong
    Thought so, that's what my mom told him to do. But since she and I never played football, we didn't really know if that kind of stuff was normal or not. Its usually followed by the "get your head out of your a**" comment.
    -------------------

Comment

yea that but it is normal but he needs to ask the coaches what hes doing wrong
      Yeah, I know, my brother is a little thick headed and thin skinned.
      -------------------

Comment

yea lol im that way too
        Lol, you don't happen to threaten anyone when they look at you wrong do you? Cause if you do then you'd be exactly like my brother and that would be scary.
        -------------------

Comment

guilty lol...i dont think what i say when someone looks at me wrong would be appropriate for this board but here it is..."get the fuc on...tell your mom we had a nice time last night...tell her we can do it again anytime"
          Oi, I don't think he says that, he's more of a "wanna go?" type. But cause of his height he does get a lot of guys that try to put him down. I find it dumb, but hey what does a girl know?
          -------------------

Comment

a lot i get the same thing since im one of the shortest people on my team...5'6...they all mess around but you know...hope your brother has a good year...im about to leave for my high school for my first game as a pace patriot
            Good luck. And he's about an inch taller than you. One thing we think it might be from those guys is frusteration cause my brother is hard to get past.
            -------------------

Comment

lol proud of your lil bro?
              Meh, I don't know haven't seen him play yet, cause their season hasn't started. However, he drives me crazy with all the complaining he does.
              -------------------

Comment

hey girl...pics have been sent!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  hey girl...pics have been sent!
                  That's nice, but I can't check my e-mail here, sorry you're gonna hafta wait until I get home.
                  -------------------

Comment

that's ok...by the way..it's just a link that's gonna take you to this website where the pics can be located. Have a nice weekend...i'm out!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

mmkay, have a nice weekend.
                      -------------------

Comment

ummm i dont think thats right...he needs to tell the coaches or ask the coaches what he doing wrong
                        BS !!! You want the boy to be labled a "mama's boy" for his entire time in high school? Tell him to suck it up... but dish it out when he sees someone else screwing up. As long as he takes his lumps, he can deliver a quick slap to the back of the grape when he sees someone else hosing up a play. It will earn him the respect of the "veterans" and they'll lay off after a while. It's all "fux with the rookie" time right now.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Re: High School Football players...

Originally posted by plummerchick16
                          I'm trying to figure out if my brother is over reacting to something. Ok, he plays football for his HS, this is his first year on varsity and well, whenever the older players think he's doing something wrong, they hit him on the back of the head, and really don't tell him what he's doing wrong. I was just wondering if this type of reaction to fellow players is normal, so if you could let me know I'd appreciate it.
                          They're doing this now? I used to get whapped on the back of the head by Justin's huge dong when I screwed up.

Cody J. Esquire
                          "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                          "These people need me." Zack Morris
                          "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                          "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                          "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                          "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                          "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                          "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                          "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                          "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                          "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                            BS !!! You want the boy to be labled a "mama's boy" for his entire time in high school? Tell him to suck it up... but dish it out when he sees someone else screwing up. As long as he takes his lumps, he can deliver a quick slap to the back of the grape when he sees someone else hosing up a play. It will earn him the respect of the "veterans" and they'll lay off after a while. It's all "fux with the rookie" time right now.

Nuff said...
                            I was thinkin the same thing - the last thing he wants to do is tattle -

Here's my advice - tell him to suck it up and quit bein such a pu$$y

Comment

Working...
                            X