Good game CSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game CSU

You came out, and punched us in the mouth. You thoroughly outplayed us, and were more physical. I won't make excuses for the coaching, you guys earned my respect. I even found myself getting in a fight with a CU student after the game.... Good luck the rest of the season.

That was one of the most insane games I have ever seen, can't believe I was able to see it in person. I have to tip my hat to the CU fans though, 99% of them were as classy as could be. Hope the Rams were too!
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie79!
    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

I have suffered so much heartbrake in the RMS the past 6 years I still cant believe the result. As a life long Denver Resident, I think it might be time for change in Boulder.

Comment

This was a heck of a night. It was insane in foco. We were all going insane, the streets were flooded.
        sigpic

Comment

CSU earned my respect during that game and completely lost it when you rushed MY field...

Comment

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
            CSU earned my respect during that game and completely lost it when you rushed MY field...
            Well good news I wasnt one of them. I was in Foco partying it up with the town.
            sigpic

Comment

That was a good game. I was happy CSU won, since I hate the Buffs.
              sigpic
              Props to Peerless^
              Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
              Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
              Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
              Pro-McDaniels

Comment

Hahaha. I can't believe the bitterness CU fans had in some aspects last night. Completely classless. Obviously not all of CU fans but the ones I encountered couldn't stop running their mouth before and after the game. Just a bit over-confident.

And I'm happy to say I was one of the first ones to be on the field after we won. I was lucky to get front row tickets and was great to see the energy in CSUs section. First time since 1986 we won in Boulder and it was worth it. It was a good game and I met some nice CU fans but couldn't believe some of the people that talk trash.

Also met Tom Brandstater after the game up on the hill. Nice guy, had to give him a hard time asking if tonights game felt familiar to him at all (in reference to the bowl game he played against CSU last year). He laughed it off and I wished him luck with the Broncos. Real nice guy.

Comment

CU fans are classless. I'm sorry. But when I am walking around the stadium, and all I'm hearing is profanity, seeing middle fingers, and having someone knock off my hat, that is just poor sportsmanship. I usually root for Colorado teams, but with a bunch of pricks like CU fans, I'm hoping for terrible season again.
                  sigpic

Comment

CSU is a heck of a team, that's kinda what I was hoping to see from the Buffs.

The Buffs have no identity whatsoever.......

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
                      CU fans are classless. I'm sorry. But when I am walking around the stadium, and all I'm hearing is profanity, seeing middle fingers, and having someone knock off my hat, that is just poor sportsmanship. I usually root for Colorado teams, but with a bunch of pricks like CU fans, I'm hoping for terrible season again.
                      Screw you, sir. God I hate being grouped with those people.

Comment

Great game

I new CSU was a program on the rise but they really put a stake in that one.

Looking forward to see how CU does in the coming weeks, they have to rebound....and rebound strong.

CSU has 2 more non-conf games before BYU....after losing to them in the final secons last year.....can CSU pull off another upset????
                        sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Comment

CSU fans do that too... when you guys rushed the field a handful of CSU kids ran up to the side of the field that the student section is on and flipped us off and yelled profanities. On my way to the stadium I had a car of CSU fans moon me too... Don't act like Colorado A&M fans are so high above other fans in class...

I'm not saying CU fans are perfect, in fact I hate a lot of the fans at the game, but CSU is about the same in terms of sportsmanship. However you wouldn't have seen us rushing the field after we beat you especially on your home field...

Comment

CSU fans do that too... when you guys rushed the field a handful of CSU kids ran up to the side of the field that the student section is on and flipped us off and yelled profanities. On my way to the stadium I had a car of CSU fans moon me too... Don't act like Colorado A&M fans are so high above other fans in class...

I'm not saying CU fans are perfect, in fact I hate a lot of the fans at the game, but CSU is about the same in terms of sportsmanship. However you wouldn't have seen us rushing the field after we beat you especially on your home field...
                            I was one of those fans flipping off CU fans. Cause they are a bunch of ******bags and deserve it. I'll stomp on your field every time we kick you ass at your place.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was one of those fans flipping off CU fans. Cause they are a bunch of ******bags and deserve it. I'll stomp on your field every time we kick you ass at your place.
                              classy dude... classy..

Comment

Working...
                              X