Good game CSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
    CSU fans do that too... when you guys rushed the field a handful of CSU kids ran up to the side of the field that the student section is on and flipped us off and yelled profanities. On my way to the stadium I had a car of CSU fans moon me too... Don't act like Colorado A&M fans are so high above other fans in class...

I'm not saying CU fans are perfect, in fact I hate a lot of the fans at the game, but CSU is about the same in terms of sportsmanship. However you wouldn't have seen us rushing the field after we beat you especially on your home field...

I can't tell if your being serious or not. Let's see...if you guys came into Fort Collins and CSU was "supposed" to be the better of both teams and you guys beat us on our field your telling me CU fans wouldn't rush the field? I'm calling bs on that one there, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
      I can't tell if your being serious or not. Let's see...if you guys came into Fort Collins and CSU was "supposed" to be the better of both teams and you guys beat us on our field your telling me CU fans wouldn't rush the field? I'm calling bs on that one there, sir.
      That was a week ago time to move on. We got a tough couple weeks coming up. We should be Nevada, but in back to back week we play BYU and UTAH. That will really show the strides Steve is making. If we can be in those games CSU is for real, and we will be a power again in the Mountain West in a year or 2
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        That was a week ago time to move on. We got a tough couple weeks coming up. We should be Nevada, but in back to back week we play BYU and UTAH. That will really show the strides Steve is making. If we can be in those games CSU is for real, and we will be a power again in the Mountain West in a year or 2
        Actually we play Idaho in between BYU and Utah.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X