Ryan Mallet - Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Mallet - Arkansas

Not sure if anyone here is a Razorback fan but regardless, that kid has more talent than alot of the big-name QBs you here about nightly on ESPN. Its his second game as a Razorback and he Broke not one but two school records. 5 touchdown passes and over 400 yards passing.

This kid has a real cannon and is fairly accurate. In Arkansas' first 2 games of year he has thrown 38/61 for over 717 yards with 0 ints. I'm telling you this is the kid to keep an eye on for the future. Hes gonna be the next big NFL QB.
    sigpic

I still keep to my 5-11 record. I dont have faith in McDaniels as a coach. Call me a hater or a Shanahan lover..whatever. I watched our team loaded with talent play a weaker opponent and lose. I've seen us replace a proven offensive genius (Shanahan) with a coach that took all the credit for Tom Brady's talent and watched our offense slowly turn into something you'd expect out of Detroit.

Taken from http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...=172513&page=4

Originally posted by 1987Broncos View Post
    Not sure if anyone here is a Razorback fan but regardless, that kid has more talent than alot of the big-name QBs you here about nightly on ESPN. Its his second game as a Razorback and he Broke not one but two school records. 5 touchdown passes and over 400 yards passing.

This kid has a real cannon and is fairly accurate. In Arkansas' first 2 games of year he has thrown 38/61 for over 717 yards with 0 ints. I'm telling you this is the kid to keep an eye on for the future. Hes gonna be the next big NFL QB.
    He is a 6'8" ().......version of Cutler IMO.
    sigpic

Comment

He's got all the physical tools for the NFL. Im excited to see how he develops.

Comment

Isn't that the kid that was at Michigan?

Comment

Yes, he was the kid at Michigan.

I've been impressed with Mallet ever since seeing him play at the Army All-American Bowl a few years back. He'll probably be the #1 overall pick when he comes out. Stafford went #1 overall because of his physical tools (not because of his inconsistent college performance), and Mallet has even better physical tools. Mallet could come out after this season since he is a RS sophomore, but that's unlikely.

Blaine Gabbert out of Missouri, a true sophomore, will also be a very high pick when he comes out.

Comment

Needs to reconstruct his throwing mechanics.

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post

True. At least he doesn't have to worry about too many balls being knocked down at the line! The kid has the perfect NFL QB body type. Just bought my tickets to the UF-Arkansas game, excited to watch him in person (but hopefully he doesn't do TOO well).
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie79!
              All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
              Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
              "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post

Eek. Tough pic. But he actually has pretty good mechanics. If he chooses to stick around another year in the SEC, he should be a really high draft pick in 2011. If things go well, he'll get Heisman buzz starting preseason next year, too.

As a Hogs fan, I shudder to think of him being drafted by someone like the raiders or some other team that sucks bad enough to have a top-5 pick. Denver should have no shot at him, for sure.
                sigpic

Comment

I can tell you I was happy he transferred from Michigan.

Comment

Ryan Mallet could be a good NFL QB......the only thing that I see is his lack of mobility.....but other than that he looks to be a solid QB.

GO LSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Bassist View Post
                      Eek. Tough pic. But he actually has pretty good mechanics.
                      No he doesn't. Its long and filled with wasted motion.

Comment

Working...
                      X