Miami Hurricanes at Houston Cougars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Hurricanes at Houston Cougars

This game is on ESPN right now 7:30 eastern time. Just wanted to let you guys know if you want to watch some College Football. Miami Hurricanes in a blow out. Enjoy!

Gotta represent for the U !!!!!!

Big ups to Antrel Rolle & my boy Roscoe Parrish!

And i can't forget about GORE!!! GORE!!! GORE!!!

Comment

I think this 'Canes team looks a lot like the Ohio State team that won the national championship...crappy O great D..but don't be surprised if you see Miami lose 2-3 games ...VTech, Maryland, Geogia Tech...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I think Miami has already played their toughest game.
        As far as the O is concerned, I'm not all too familiar, but Gore is pretty nasty, or at least he was before his injury

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I think UVA could take Miami as well.They may not be ranked top ten but they are playing as well as anyone in the country right now.

Comment

Yes, I take what i say back...kinda..Virginia has a big game against FSU though before the Miami game....if they win that and go into the Miami game undefeated, who knows what might happen.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
              I think this 'Canes team looks a lot like the Ohio State team that won the national championship...crappy O great D..but don't be surprised if you see Miami lose 2-3 games ...VTech, Maryland, Geogia Tech...
              Miami does not play md this year but nice thought.....
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

I think that both miami and fla state are weak this year......if only md had a qb......but va may be a player.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

hey booher, freshman year i dormed with scott o'brien for whatever it's worth.

Comment

now he was a great qb

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Re: Miami Hurricanes at Houston Cougars

Originally posted by Broncos28
                      This game is on ESPN right now 7:30 eastern time. Just wanted to let you guys know if you want to watch some College Football. Miami Hurricanes in a blow out. Enjoy!
                      Not as good as when OU played them, now that was a blowout.
                      Eagles own u

Comment

Re: Re: Miami Hurricanes at Houston Cougars

Originally posted by Seto
                        Not as good as when OU played them, now that was a blowout.
                        63-13!!!!
                        Too bad UM SUCKS this year......woulda like to see OU pound 'em in a BCS bowl game.....
                        Brock Berlin is the worst qb they have ever let play there. Surprised they don't go with somebody else.
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Miami Hurricanes at Houston Cougars

Originally posted by rcsodak
                          63-13!!!!
                          Too bad UM SUCKS this year......woulda like to see OU pound 'em in a BCS bowl game.....
                          Brock Berlin is the worst qb they have ever let play there. Surprised they don't go with somebody else.
                          no, that would mean OU isnt in the Orange Bowl
                          Eagles own u

Comment

Working...
                          X