No announcement yet.

The Colorado Buffaloes Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh God, tonight is going to be ugly!!!!

I will still watch though

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
      Oh God, tonight is going to be ugly!!!!

I miss the McCartney days.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
        Oh God, tonight is going to be ugly!!!!

YUP!!!

10 Char.
        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

• Well at least we led 7-0 tonight for a bit!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• cmon usc win by 22

not that i bet on usc... but i did

Comment

• This team is embarrassing to watch. This really sucks!

COME ON BUFFS!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Every time I see Colorado or Utah get embarrassed by the Pac12, I get upset. One of those spots should have gone to Boise State.

I'm not saying which spot, but at least Utah also has some BCS appearances of late...
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                  Every time I see Colorado or Utah get embarrassed by the Pac12, I get upset. One of those spots should have gone to Boise State.

I'm not saying which spot, but at least Utah also has some BCS appearances of late...
                  The PAC 10 only cared about their media markets. Boise's academic standards didn't help either.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• I'm just curious. Hurricane fan here but CU is my 2nd team. What does everyone think of Embree?

I really like the guy, and think he can turn things around. He just inherited a horrible mess that Dan Hawkins left. So it will take time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                      Every time I see Colorado or Utah get embarrassed by the Pac12, I get upset. One of those spots should have gone to Boise State.

LOL, yeah. Like the pac-12 would have accepted a team that they are afraid of. Not only that, but Boise's market isn't big enough for pac-12.

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                      I'm just curious. Hurricane fan here but CU is my 2nd team. What does everyone think of Embree?

I really like the guy, and think he can turn things around. He just inherited a horrible mess that Dan Hawkins left. So it will take time.
                      IMO, Embree is stellar guy. There's a reason why these kids have drunk his kool-aid. He will be the reason why the program gets turned around, wither he is here for 10 years or 3 years. So far, he has the program going in the right direction. It may not look pretty on the field, but he inherited a bad football team in a QB conference. In the next two years, we should see a much better football team.

Comment

• 2-0!! It's a good start!! Small steps boys, small steps!

GO BUFFS!!

sigpic

Comment

• It's nice to have Richardson back. Having him really makes a huge difference. And MacIntyre really has the whole team energized. Going to a couple of games this year might not be a total waste of a good afternoon.

Comment

• Bump for the new season!!

GO BUFFS!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Looks like another 4 win season.

Comment

• I wish that we still had Coach Barnett!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X