Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan had to play dirty to win. smh
    GO BUFFS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• The Buffs ST/kicking was the major problem ... IIRC it cost a 17 point swing. Overall CU showed they are competitive this year with most any team (Michigan #4) makes watching them a little more entertaining. Sefiu (sp?) getting knocked out of the game was a big hit for them to take, but due to the ST failures the Buffs likely would've lost even if the starting QB didn't get hurt. It looks like CU can make a bowl game this season ... finally.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
        The Buffs ST/kicking was the major problem ... IIRC it cost a 17 point swing. Overall CU showed they are competitive this year with most any team (Michigan #4) makes watching them a little more entertaining. Sefiu (sp?) getting knocked out of the game was a big hit for them to take, but due to the ST failures the Buffs likely would've lost even if the starting QB didn't get hurt. It looks like CU can make a bowl game this season ... finally.
        I wouldn't be so sure of that if they were stuck with a freshmen at QB the rest of the year. He looked pretty dang awful saturday.

And McCartney is out for the season too.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          I wouldn't be so sure of that if they were stuck with a freshmen at QB the rest of the year. He looked pretty dang awful saturday.

And McCartney is out for the season too.
          You sound so negative.

I didn't know about McCartney... good player but they have some other good players on defense. McCartney looked "sluggish" so far this season too. Defense looks pretty solid even without McCartney.

At this point Sefo's injury is a sprained ankle and listed as day to day ... doesn't sound like he will be out for an extended period of time. The red-shirt Freshman did not look good on Saturday but he could be better with a week of practice with the ones. Tough assignment to have to go to Oregon though.

I think they can possibly win 7 if they can keep up their play they've had so far ... Oregon is winnable this year, Oregon St here is very winnable ... hopefully Sefo will be back by then? Not sure how good USC is this season but that is on the road, here against AZ St. is winnable, no chance at Stanford, UCLA here is maybe a win?, they can also beat Washington St and Utah ... not easy games either but the Buffs look a lot better than they have in awhile. I am looking forward to at least a bowl game this season. Maybe 7 wins but 6 gets a bowl game, unless your Nebraska!
          sigpic

Comment

• Montez looked real good. They should roll with him from now on.

Comment

• Big ... HUGE WIN! Yes, I think they will make it to a bowl game this year; winning IN Oregon is not an easy task.

I thought they may have given it away ... again. CU looks for real this season!

sigpic

Comment

Big ... HUGE WIN! Yes, I think they will make it to a bowl game this year; winning IN Oregon is not an easy task.

I thought they may have given it away ... again. CU looks for real this season!

I was stunned at the poise of the freshman today after how bad he looked in the big house last Saturday.
                sigpic

Comment

• I under estimated Montez. He appears to be a stud. I just wish I got more PAC-12 games out here than just the top teams.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    I under estimated Montez. He appears to be a stud. I just wish I got more PAC-12 games out here than just the top teams.
                    Yes, Montez looks a little stronger runner than Sefo and seems to be a better passer too, not sure why he didn't get it done against Michigan ... not prepared? Michigan is a good team too. Either way it looks like the Buffs have a solid QB for the next few seasons and that should be good for recruiting too. I really like Montez's ability to run the ball.
                    Still, my guess is Sefo will be back as the starter when healthy this season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, Montez looks a little stronger runner than Sefo and seems to be a better passer too, not sure why he didn't get it done against Michigan ... not prepared? Michigan is a good team too. Either way it looks like the Buffs have a solid QB for the next few seasons and that should be good for recruiting too. I really like Montez's ability to run the ball.
                      Still, my guess is Sefo will be back as the starter when healthy this season.
                      At this point with how the Montez is playing I fail to see the point in going back to sefo
                      sigpic

Comment

• Another big win against Oregon St.

Buffs ... 47-6!

They are playing well enough to get consideration for a top 25 spot ... like 25th? Texas should be kicked out, maybe Georgia too and move CU into the top 25.

Sefo Liufau, if healthy - meaning 100% - I think will still keep the starting QB job. This being college and Sefo is a Sr. he has earned keeping the starting spot... I could be wrong on that. I think either QB is capable of leading this team very well.

1-3 USC is next in California next Saturday, they have had a pretty tough schedule but they have been blown out by Alabama, beat pretty good by Stanford (27-10) and lost to Utah, in Utah 31-27. Only beat Utah St in a blowout 45-7 ... they play at home with Arizona St tonight, I'm interested in seeing both teams play, we play Az. St. the next week. I think the Trojans are very beatable but it is a road game; Buffs will be going 5-1 after next weeks win!
                        sigpic

Comment

• damn, buffs looking good! i miss the big 12 days and would love to see my huskers and the buffs go at it this year, i bet it would be a pretty good game.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            damn, buffs looking good! i miss the big 12 days and would love to see my huskers and the buffs go at it this year, i bet it would be a pretty good game.
                            Yep, I really liked the rivalry with Nebraska. I didn't care much for the Buffs to move to the PAC12. I find myself actually rooting for Nebraska nowadays.
                            sigpic

Comment

• So. Cal looked pretty good last night, hopefully the Buffs can get a win in LA next week ... So. Cal is a hard team to figure out.
                              Az. St on the other hand did not look that good and they will be on the road against the Buffs ... I would probably be happy with winning one of the two games ... at least.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Did Colorado start caring about football again?
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X