No announcement yet.

The Colorado Buffaloes Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we are in the game with Montez. Mac puts in an injured Liefaou and after two pass attempts it's a route.
    sigpic

Comment

• When it rains it pours...smh

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• McIntyre choked this game away the minute he put Sefo back in.
        sigpic

Comment

• Well this was a fun season. Hope we don't drop too far into bowl oblivion. Hate this...

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
            Well this was a fun season. Hope we don't drop too far into bowl oblivion. Hate this...
            Unfortunately the blowout means we don't really have an argument for the rose bowl to select USC instead.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
              McIntyre choked this game away the minute he put Sefo back in.
              Agreed. I think the main reason for "the rise" was Leavitt. Outside of our defense being elite, everything else has been the exact same as the last 3 seasons. Terrible special teams, terrible offensive playcalling (we've laid an egg offensively in like 4 games this season). Absolutely terrible coaching decisions (not calling timeouts at the end of halves, letting the opponent take free shots at the endzone on fourth down instead of punting. playing Sefo when he clearly has no ability to move the offense).

I think we go back into the gutter once Leavitt leaves, which is probably after this season. Leavitt should have won coach of the year, not Macintyre

Comment

• What the hell are we even doing right now? Trying to make the blowout an even bigger blowout?

Comment

• This stings. Guess I should be used to this though.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                    What the hell are we even doing right now? Trying to make the blowout an even bigger blowout?
                    Sometimes I think my sports teams exist only as a form of humiliation for me.

sigpic

Comment

• Good season, though. I didn't want to see Washington get into the playoff. Looks inevitable now. Hopefully Clemson loses tomorrow.

Comment

• Roll Tide!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                          Roll Tide!!!!
                          Eww vomit. No need to make my morning worse than it already is.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Apparently coach Mac is now in talks with Baylor for their opening.

Some of you may get your wish to make Leavitt the HC
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well never mind. As soon as my buddy texted that my brother sent an ESPN article that says coach Mac said he isn't going to Baylor. Of course they all say that before the bowls before they officially leave
                              sigpic

Comment

• Great season for CU, it was a pleasure to watch again. Disappointing game last night but it was still great to see them in a championship game. I think Montez has a decent future with CU, he is still eligible to play for 3 more seasons and has potential. I look forward to seeing them play in whatever bowl game it is (on tv) and watching them next season, maybe they can make another run at the PAC12 championship.

Go Buffs!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X