No announcement yet.

The Colorado Buffaloes Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the heck has this Montez and Buffs offense been all year?
    sigpic

Comment

• Looks like Buffs are going from worst to first back to no bowl game.
      sigpic

Comment

• I remember when I thought Sefo was the worst I'd seen in a while. Until I watched Montez tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
          I remember when I thought Sefo was the worst I'd seen in a while. Until I watched Montez tonight.
          I admit to falling for the illusion as well. I thought Sefo was massive overrated and i was mad he owns CU passing records. Because i always felt he did it more on volume than quality and efficiency.

I swore Montez would be the next step this year. And I just watched game after game of him disappointing me. To where I realized Sefo at least as a senior was far superior to where Montez is right now.

To not even be competitive against your also 5-6 rival to get bowl eligible is an embarrassment.

Mike may find himself back on the hot seat in a year.
          sigpic

Comment

• I don’t get much Buffs news out here on the East coast. I don’t have to watch Montez again tonight do I?
            sigpic

Comment

• Wish the Buffs could play the Rams defense every week.
              sigpic

Comment

• WOW! Laviska Shenault is a beast! This guy really looks like a RB but he can go after the ball, catch and run ... 6'2" 220# and can move the pile. This guy should be in the Heisman race in his college career... so far
                sigpic

Comment

• Man, the Buffs played a great game on the road. The kicker is killing them.

Comment

• should be up 33-28 now... the D I am not too sure of, hopefully they can get ball back in time to score. At least it looks like CU can compete with most any team; unless Nebraska sucks?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Amazing play by Montes and Shenault

Comment

• YES! Shenault big time player GO BUFFS D!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Good job Buffs!

Not easy to win in Nebraska in most years.

BIG WIN !
                          sigpic

Comment

• Great game. Nice clutch plays in the end. Let’s hope this is the start of a good season.

Comment

• Huuuge win for the Buffs.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Nice win guys
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                                X