Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      good game buff fans!
      Thanks. It felt like 1995 again.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        Thanks. It felt like 1995 again.
        Too bad it doesn't feel like 1990 again...

Comment

• Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
          Too bad it doesn't feel like 1990 again...
          Mike Mcyntire is the right coach for that.
          sigpic

Comment

• The Buffs are winning tonight against UCLA. Go Buffs!

Comment

• 4-0!!!

I’ll take it even if we have played four teams with 1 win combined.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                4-0!!!

I’ll take it even if we have played four teams with 1 win combined.
                Biggest test comes this weekend against the Huskies!

Comment

• Apparently Montez is getting love in the scouting world; how has he been this season?
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Biggest test comes this weekend against the Huskies!
                    Well that's interesting since they don't play the Huskies for a couple of weeks. Arizona st is on the docket at home this weekend. And then USC.

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                    Apparently Montez is getting love in the scouting world; how has he been this season?
                    He has been a lot better in terms of being wiser and not throwing bad picks. Not forcing the ball. I wouldn't say his accuracy is a reflection of being able to hit all types of NFL throws though.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Solid win against the Sun Devils... ran the ball for more than 7 minutes to close out the game. Shenault still looking very good. Defense and offense looked good in the 4th quarter ... well according to the stats and reading - I couldn't watch the game personally.
                      I don't think the Buffs have beaten USC since being in the PAC12 and they are next in California. USC doesn't seem to be as good as recent seasons? It will be a tough test for them to pass, I hope they succeed.

Up to #19/20 today!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                        Solid win against the Sun Devils... ran the ball for more than 7 minutes to close out the game. Shenault still looking very good. Defense and offense looked good in the 4th quarter ... well according to the stats and reading - I couldn't watch the game personally.
                        I don't think the Buffs have beaten USC since being in the PAC12 and they are next in California. USC doesn't seem to be as good as recent seasons? It will be a tough test for them to pass, I hope they succeed.

Up to #19/20 today!
                        Have the Buffs ever beaten USC in their history?

Comment

Have the Buffs ever beaten USC in their history?
                          NO, they are actually 0-13 now. I wasn't sure when I posted that.
                          Would've been a great accomplishment if they could have done it finally and really helped them in the rankings... oh well. Still can have a real good season. Still #25 in the USA Today coaches poll but fell out of the top 25 in the AP. If they can beat the Huskies on Saturday I imagine they will get back into the top 25, they'll have to be more consistent on both sides of the ball to beat Washington in Seattle ... I'm not holding my breath but look forward to seeing the game ... on TV.
                          sigpic

Comment

• McYntire and the OC being way too damn conservative cost the buffs their first top 25 road win since 2002.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I couldn't believe that the idiot coach went for it on 4th & 2, on their own 48. It cost them 3 points and maybe the game. Their D was playing well. and they should have punted
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• That has got to be one of the most embarrassing losses in Colorado Buffaloes history. McYntire should be fired tomorrow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X