• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can’t believe there isn’t anyone on the bench better than Montez

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      Can’t believe there isn’t anyone on the bench better than Montez
      I agree but they will give him the chance being the 5th year QB. Lytle sounds like he could be a QB that can give a spark. Stenstrom (sp?) also was pretty good in HS.
      Finally got something going on offense now and they seem to have made good adjustments on D.
      Not listening anymore ... turned music on.
      sigpic

Comment

• WOW! Hand that to the coaches! WIN! Adjustments at half time! Different team in the 2nd half, great win.
        sigpic

Comment

• Reminder, you must be sound in the kicking game. Awesome win.

Comment

• What a game!!!

This thread sums me up throughout the game. I was trashing Montez first half.

Then the the coaches made adjustments at half and the D showed signs of life third quarter to keep hope alive. And then Montez and the receivers suddenly lit fire.

That flea flicker call at their own 5 was ballsy.

As much as I hate to credit him Montez was a different guy once he realized they could do it.

Always a good day when you beat Nebraska.
            sigpic

Comment

• good game CU fans, Nebraska really fell a part in the second half, all credit to you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                good game CU fans, Nebraska really fell a part in the second half, all credit to you guys.
                It seems like Nebraska is on their way back up. But they sure know how to let off the gas and don’t seem to know how to finish games.
                sigpic

Comment

• LOL at Nebraska. Probably agreed to play us these two years thinking it would be a cakewalk.
                  :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                    LOL at Nebraska. Probably agreed to play us these two years thinking it would be a cakewalk.
                    That’s ridiculous, they did it because there is tradition between the two schools.

They scheduled Oklahoma in 2022 for the same reason.

If they wanted easy wins there are plenty of tomato cans that will agree to play us for the money.

Comment

• i think i may be a Buffalo fans at least while MEl tucker is there. this guy is a great coach. he may be the best football coach in the state right now.
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        That’s ridiculous, they did it because there is tradition between the two schools.

They scheduled Oklahoma in 2022 for the same reason.

If they wanted easy wins there are plenty of tomato cans that will agree to play us for the money.
                        i honestly hope they do it again. that was a fun rivaliry from my childhood.
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm

Comment

• Well that was a major letdown game after the Nebraska comeback.

Montez is a massive weak link on offense.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                            Well that was a major letdown game after the Nebraska comeback.

Montez is a massive weak link on offense.
                            Yeah, they really needed to be at 3-0 going into conference play.

Comment

• Man to think this team could be 4-0 and possibly ranked. Huge upset on the road last night. Tucker definitely has this team on the mend.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                                Man to think this team could be 4-0 and possibly ranked. Huge upset on the road last night. Tucker definitely has this team on the mend.
                                it will be interesting to see how they are in a year or 2. one thing i think you can say for sure is Tucker is a great coach. he is also the best coach at half time adjustments in the state.
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm

Comment

Working...
                                X