Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Colorado Buffaloes Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Man to think this team could be 4-0 and possibly ranked. Huge upset on the road last night. Tucker definitely has this team on the mend.
    At least one sports team in Colorado is on the right track.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
      At least one sports team in Colorado is on the right track.
      Hey now, Avs and Nuggets look ok!

      Comment


      • disapointing game this week
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
          disapointing game this week
          Yes, it is disappointing, however AZ is a good team and the Buffs didn't get blown out like they would have in years past.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
            Yes, it is disappointing, however AZ is a good team and the Buffs didn't get blown out like they would have in years past.
            They are moving in the right direction I still believe. I really like tucker and thinks he is the guy to turn this program around
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

            Comment


            • Montez is absolute trash. It’s a complete travesty he leads 37 CU records in passing.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                Montez is absolute trash. It’s a complete travesty he leads 37 CU records in passing.
                I never liked him. I guess he's better to have in the books over Hawkins, though.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                  I never liked him. I guess he's better to have in the books over Hawkins, though.
                  Hawkins? Wasn’t sefalosha the prior record holder?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    Hawkins? Wasn’t sefalosha the prior record holder?
                    Depends on the record. I know Hawkins was up there for a couple things.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • this is why buffalos are bad college football team they have never had a good QB or passing game.
                      sigpic
                      oakland raders gm
                      latavis murray trade bait

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                        this is why buffalos are bad college football team they have never had a good QB or passing game.
                        And to add to that, they ride a QB until he graduates...even if he sucks.

                        Comment


                        • Complete choke job.

                          Fairly certain Montez played the fourth with a concussion.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Super stoked about the direction of this program under Mel Tucker.

                            Had a couple of games get away from them this year that could’ve easily propelled them into a bowl game. Probably going to come up just short in a week against Utah. But you can watch the games and see so much progress from early in the year and the schemes coming together. A lot of what they are doing on both offense and defense reminds me a lot of Georgia.

                            And he has the #32 recruiting class currently. He gets some decent talent coming in and develops it and these Buffs are going to start being a force to be reckoned with in the PAC-12.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Great win for CU last night. I don't have a way to see the game being on ESPN but looked at the stats and read a recap of the game. Seems the OL is really gelling, especially on the ground. The last drive of the game ran off the remaining 5:09 primarily running the ball. Ran for 207yds, 5yds per carry is outstanding.
                              The defense has really gotten better the last 2 games, probably not the better offenses in the conference but Stanford and Washington are typically capable of scoring more than 13 and 14 points. Really thin at CB and I see they are starting a freshman on one side.
                              It does look like Tucker is turning the program around, the last few seasons CU would play fairly well early in the season and then just fall apart the last half of the season. This season was looking to go that way again until these last 2 games. Tucker seems to have the team playing hard still this season, if they can come up with a big upset in Utah they might just get a bowl invite?
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                                Great win for CU last night. I don't have a way to see the game being on ESPN but looked at the stats and read a recap of the game. Seems the OL is really gelling, especially on the ground. The last drive of the game ran off the remaining 5:09 primarily running the ball. Ran for 207yds, 5yds per carry is outstanding.
                                The defense has really gotten better the last 2 games, probably not the better offenses in the conference but Stanford and Washington are typically capable of scoring more than 13 and 14 points. Really thin at CB and I see they are starting a freshman on one side.
                                It does look like Tucker is turning the program around, the last few seasons CU would play fairly well early in the season and then just fall apart the last half of the season. This season was looking to go that way again until these last 2 games. Tucker seems to have the team playing hard still this season, if they can come up with a big upset in Utah they might just get a bowl invite?
                                They’ll absolutely get a bowl invite. Pretty much anyone at 6 wins is a lock these days because the bowls are so saturated.

                                Sometimes prestige schools can even get in at 5-7 if there aren’t enough 6 win schools to fill all the bowls. I’d prefer to only get in at 6-6 though not 5-7.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X