Official Fresno State Bulldogs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Fresno State Bulldogs Thread

Okay, i got all your pm's about making a thread just for fresno state and their marvelous football program, so i created one.

Now you can stop holding back and comment on the fresno state bulldogs as you've been waiting this whole time for.

your welcome....

discuss

hey thanks for creating this thread man, i didn't know where to discuss them either! how funny!

yo man so who's gonna replace ryan mathews?

also whos gonna start at qb, david carrs little bro or the start from last season ryan colburn.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      hey thanks for creating this thread man, i didn't know where to discuss them either! how funny!

yo man so who's gonna replace ryan mathews?

also whos gonna start at qb, david carrs little bro or the start from last season ryan colburn.
      Oh man thats a good question, sir.

I think the only replacement i can think of is robbie rouse.

as for the qb, its ryan colburn for sure. carrs just not ready yet.

Comment

Can Fresno compete with Boise this year in the WAC?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post

My hearts telling me yes but.... no.

boise has one more good year left in em.

we lost our best player to the draft.

no.

Comment

Hey Bulldog.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

no.
              Thats a bummer. I want someone to take out Boise St.
              sigpic

Comment

nice thread
                visit the best website on earth

Critical Table

Comment

no.
                  I dont know if you caught it or not but the chargers drafted Ryan Mathews.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                    I dont know if you caught it or not but the chargers drafted Ryan Mathews.
                    I was so excited, congrats man that was a great pickup.

When i saw that the chargers traded to 12 i said, they gonna draft ryan mathews, no other person their after right now.

bam they did it, the whole room went wild.

ryan started off as a late 2nd to early 3rd round pick but slowly boosted his stock to 12th overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was happy he went so early but sad that we are gonna play him twice a year.

i also hated the fact that we picked up tebow but hey w/e.

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
                      No.

We own you

We only lost one starter. How do we only have one good year left? lol Kellen Moore and the majority of the team are only juniors...
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                        No.

We own you

We only lost one starter. How do we only have one good year left? lol Kellen Moore and the majority of the team are only juniors...
                        holy crap i already said we won't what do you want from me.

you know what... we gonna kick ur asses.... we had a shot last year (though that was due to ryan mathews' awesomitudeness)

i am plannin on goin to boise this year but my friends are chickening out. I really wanna go and represent for fresno.

boise brought a lot of people last year and basically took over the stadium in the first half, though we took it back the second half.

was a great game.

edit: oh and btw im cheering for boise 90% of the time because they represent the WAC well.

Comment

holy crap i already said we won't what do you want from me.

you know what... we gonna kick ur asses.... we had a shot last year (though that was due to ryan mathews' awesomitudeness)

i am plannin on goin to boise this year but my friends are chickening out. I really wanna go and represent for fresno.

boise brought a lot of people last year and basically took over the stadium in the first half, though we took it back the second half.

was a great game.

edit: oh and btw im cheering for boise 90% of the time because they represent the WAC well.
                          lol. i was more replying to the bit about only having one good year left. we've owned Fresno (and the WAC) since becoming a part of it...

but trust me when i say i GREATLY enjoy the BSU/FSU rivalry. We like Fresno's class, the coaching staff, you guys always come in and put up a fight, or when we go down there. it's never a dull game and even if you guys don't win, you don't act like the crybaby Vandals do, telling everyone they beat themselves or what have you.

it's the same in reverse, whenever we AREN'T playing each other i root for Fresno straight up (and the rest of the WAC except Idaho).

I would hope if we do get to move out of the conference and on to bigger things, Fresno could follow, because frankly, they are our only real competition in the WAC. Nevada and Hawaii have a good year every other year but...Fresno stays tough.

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            lol. i was more replying to the bit about only having one good year left. we've owned Fresno (and the WAC) since becoming a part of it...

but trust me when i say i GREATLY enjoy the BSU/FSU rivalry. We like Fresno's class, the coaching staff, you guys always come in and put up a fight, or when we go down there. it's never a dull game and even if you guys don't win, you don't act like the crybaby Vandals do, telling everyone they beat themselves or what have you.

it's the same in reverse, whenever we AREN'T playing each other i root for Fresno straight up (and the rest of the WAC except Idaho).

I would hope if we do get to move out of the conference and on to bigger things, Fresno could follow, because frankly, they are our only real competition in the WAC. Nevada and Hawaii have a good year every other year but...Fresno stays tough.

thanks.

i needed that.

i love the rivalry. I totally respect boise st and there committed fans.

We are indeed the only real competition in the whack, but still thats not good enough for pat hill. we consistently have the hardest schedule in the whack, so pat isn't in it for wac titles, he's in it for national recognition of non-bcs squads. You know he's cheering you guys on. It's a broken system, as I've posted before in this forum, that a team like boise doesn't have even a SHOT at the title after going undefeated.... what else do they have to do? dance for you?

you beat all your opponents and aren't even considered for having a shot at the title.... pisses me off.

the worst part is the players are fighting a battle they cannot win, and that demoralizes them.

what the bcs has said is that if you want to have a shot at the national title, the bcs teams need to be 5 steps below you.

Comment

4and12
                              i know youre a fan of RM so i thought you would like to see this.
                              Its his first purchase, a bmw.
                              RM
                              Last edited by CHARGER$; 05-02-2010, 12:01 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X