Heisman Contenders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisman Contenders?

who do you guys think are some true contenders? i think with the new oklahoma style o i think adrian peterson has as good a shot as any

its kyle orton's to lose right now. and if not him then peterson, brad smith, or maybe leinart if USC goes undefeated.
    Blet

Comment

My pick would be a darn shame, but Jason White... he's a very average QB, but with WR's he have, they make him look great... Clayton, Jones, Peoples, Rankins, Wilson... it's just not fair... but the way Adrian Peterson has been playing, he deserves to be the best player award...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Jason White, Adrian Peterson, and Braylon Edwards
        sigpic

Comment

I am pulling for Brad Smith. He is just a great scrambling QB and can make passes.
          Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

Unfortunately for OU fans I think Jason White and Adrian Peterson will cancel each other out.

I think Leinart and Orton are the favorites.

Losing to Troy State ended Brad Smith's hopes.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
            Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
            Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

Timmy Chang from Hawaii. He will break Ty Detmers all time NCAA Passing yards record.

Always remember to blow out the flame before drinking!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bokyong
                Timmy Chang from Hawaii. He will break Ty Detmers all time NCAA Passing yards record.
                I like Chang but he's not even playing in a BCS conference and they lost to Rice and Florida Atlantic. He wont even get an invite.

Quick: I haven't had my ass whipped in a while. Probably been since like...1911?
                Sugar Ray: Yeah, thats when you were born and the doctor slapped you on the ass.
                Quick: Yes, thats the last ass whipping I recall. And I'm looking for him.

Comment

I personally like Reggie Bush. I think that Leinart would have already fell out of the Heisman picture if it wasn't for Reggie Bush.
                  sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Lienart has looked average this year. Almost losing last week and not having knockout games is killing him. I look for them to lose this week to Cal.
                    White is probably the best deep passer in the game, but he does get rattled when rushed. I guess having 2 knees blownout can do that to ya. Lets see what he does in the next couple games.
                    Peterson? I love him, but when was the last time a true freshman won it? And if he doesn't get a little lower when running, he'll end up like Marcus Dupree.....
                    Bush? Great name but not outstanding games, thus far.
                    I agree, its Orton's to lose. He's carrying the team and looking great in the process. Will they ever play a good team this year? imo
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

the numbers peterson is putting up its not impossible

Comment

Vernand Morency. 700+ yards in four games. Not biased but this guy is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by okstatebronc
                          Vernand Morency. 700+ yards in four games. Not biased but this guy is impressive.
                          I will give him some credit, seeings how they have zero passing game. But who have they played?

We'll see how he does this month before annointing him.....
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Cedric Benson - and he's on record as saying that's what's most important to him.....

Comment

...and I'm sure his teammates really appreciated that remark.....
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X