Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN to redemption!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • COUNTDOWN to redemption!

    T-Minus 47 days and counting untill PAYBACK time baby!!!

    Those in Lincoln Neb., and Austin TEXASS know what i am talkin bout!!!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    T-Minus 47 days and counting untill PAYBACK time baby!!!

    Those in Lincoln Neb., and Austin TEXASS know what i am talkin bout!!!
    Ok, Oakie...think what you want we will see when UT plays OU this year
    sigpic
    Sig pic by dbfan2007

    Originally posted by kishzilla
    You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
    You damn right!

    Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
    Have It All - Blu3
    Conceited - Blu3
    Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
    All On You - Blu3

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Foez View Post
      Ok, Oakie...think what you want we will see when UT plays OU this year
      NO, No OUfan here, HUSKER FAN all the way!!! And what about that chump Mackie Doodle Brown??? NOW, he wants his "BOY" Vince Young to be given the Heisman trophy over Reggie Bush after they have announced all these violations.

      Now I agree Vince was the best player that year, but it is OVER AND DONE WITH MACKIE!!!! Let it go!

      And by the way, T Minus 46DAYS AND COUNTING till redemption in Lincoln!!!
      sigpicoh YEAH?

      Comment


      • #4
        Huskers... my choice to win it all this year.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not even sure UT is the best Texas college this year...my TCU boys (my fav team) only lost 2 key players to the draft everyone else is still there you might have to worry a little about them for the National Championship lol:thumb:
          sigpic
          Sig pic by dbfan2007

          Originally posted by kishzilla
          You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
          You damn right!

          Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
          Have It All - Blu3
          Conceited - Blu3
          Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
          All On You - Blu3

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Foez View Post
            I'm not even sure UT is the best Texas college this year...my TCU boys (my fav team) only lost 2 key players to the draft everyone else is still there you might have to worry a little about them for the National Championship lol:thumb:
            I think it MIGHT just be a TCU and Boise State National Champ. this year.

            Alabama is not going undefeated this year. Matter of fact I say they lose their 2nd game against Penn State.

            I'll be satisfied this year for the Huskers to BEAt and BEAT BAD Texass, win the North, win the last Big 12 Champ., and beat OU for it, and beat some SEC WUSSY in the Orange Bowl. Been 9 years since they been to a BCS Bowl. Its about time.

            Oh, T-Minus 44 days till redemption.
            sigpicoh YEAH?

            Comment


            • #7
              T-MINUS 43 days untill a TEXASS redemption!!!
              sigpicoh YEAH?

              Comment


              • #8
                T Minus 42 days. Come out an play Texass fans!
                sigpicoh YEAH?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Could we just make this a countdown to redemption thread for all teams?

                  Because we play Ohio State this weekend and we owe them a kick in the teeth.
                  LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                  Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                    Could we just make this a countdown to redemption thread for all teams?

                    Because we play Ohio State this weekend and we owe them a kick in the teeth.
                    YEP! Works for me! TMINUS 41 days.
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      40 days and counting.

                      RED OUT AROUND THE WORLD! Wear red. Be loud.
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This thread bores me.

                        I'm trying to remember the last time Nebraska was relevant.
                        sigpic

                        "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Ohio Broncos View Post
                          This thread bores me.

                          I'm trying to remember the last time Nebraska was relevant.
                          They have been dormant for a while now Mr. TEXASS fan, but the WORLD will get to witness just how RELEVANT they are 10/16/10!!!

                          T-MINUS 36 !
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            56-21. 3-0. T-Minus 28.
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              can nebraska win the UT conference this year?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X