COUNTDOWN to redemption!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    I'll gladly eat my crow, and I'll say this too...I'm HONESTLY impressed with Nebraska right now.

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    Thats what the Hell I'd like to know!!! Now it's time for Mizzery to lose to OU, and we are Winning out!!!!
    Mizzou is giving OU everything they can handle.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      I'll gladly eat my crow, and I'll say this too...I'm HONESTLY impressed with Nebraska right now.

Mizzou is giving OU everything they can handle.
      our defense got shredded for much of the game though.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        our defense got shredded for much of the game though.
        Yeah but last year you guys couldn't score to save your lives. This is the kinda game that Nebraska lost the past 4-5 years.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Yeah but last year you guys couldn't score to save your lives. This is the kinda game that Nebraska lost the past 4-5 years.
          Thia ia the first top twenty team we have beaten on the road in a LONG time. Against a good team too, OSU might not lose again the rest of the year.

It is TRULY AMAZING what can happen whn you catch the FRIGGIN BALL! Where was this last week??? When Paul dropped that one pass right at the goaline yesterday, I thought oh God here we go again! But that was the only one.

I just think it is a matter of this team putting too much pressure on themselves at home, and we the fans at to blame for that. The expectations are so HIGH, this is not 1994-1997 anymore. Anyone can beat anyone, that much is obvious this year, so I won't be suprised to see Nebraska slip up once more this year.

One thing I noticed about the defense, they are seriously weak, they were pushed all over all game long. Need to hit the weights. Man, Bo, you were at least 100% WISHFULL THINKING when you said this years defense might be better then last years. And poor Prince. His NFL stock just took a Nose Dive yesterday!!! Poor guy was schooled against Blackmon.

I think the Huskers will be ready for the Tiggers , Bo said they are "looking into" why they play so tight at home. Maybe lock the gates and dont let the fans in??
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

On a side note, I see Texass has thrown their weight around again. It was reported here last Friday that the Confrence has adapted the SEC rule that the team with the same record cannot be left out of the BCS Champ. game when they won that game head to head, like Texas two years ago, even if they trail the other team in the BCS rankings, like they did OU two years ago.
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

i actually predicted that we would beat the cowboys on the road and then lose at home to the tigers.

we just play better on the road, especially the offense. i hope i am wrong but i am very nervous about this game, especially since they beat OU.

this game is virtually for the north division, we need to play well at home for once.

Comment

Thia ia the first top twenty team we have beaten on the road in a LONG time. Against a good team too, OSU might not lose again the rest of the year.

It is TRULY AMAZING what can happen whn you catch the FRIGGIN BALL! Where was this last week??? When Paul dropped that one pass right at the goaline yesterday, I thought oh God here we go again! But that was the only one.

I just think it is a matter of this team putting too much pressure on themselves at home, and we the fans at to blame for that. The expectations are so HIGH, this is not 1994-1997 anymore. Anyone can beat anyone, that much is obvious this year, so I won't be suprised to see Nebraska slip up once more this year.

One thing I noticed about the defense, they are seriously weak, they were pushed all over all game long. Need to hit the weights. Man, Bo, you were at least 100% WISHFULL THINKING when you said this years defense might be better then last years. And poor Prince. His NFL stock just took a Nose Dive yesterday!!! Poor guy was schooled against Blackmon.

I think the Huskers will be ready for the Tiggers , Bo said they are "looking into" why they play so tight at home. Maybe lock the gates and dont let the fans in??
                i thought the same thing, that guy makes me nervous. but to be fair, i have been really hard on him all season and he played fantastic yesterday, so props to him! :thumb:

Comment

On a side note, I see Texass has thrown their weight around again. It was reported here last Friday that the Confrence has adapted the SEC rule that the team with the same record cannot be left out of the BCS Champ. game when they won that game head to head, like Texas two years ago, even if they trail the other team in the BCS rankings, like they did OU two years ago.
                  Honestly, that's the way it should be.

If two teams have the same record and one team won the head to head matchup, that team SHOULD go to the conference CG over the team that lost the head to head matchup.

We SHOULD have been in the Nat'l CG in 2008.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Honestly, that's the way it should be.

If two teams have the same record and one team won the head to head matchup, that team SHOULD go to the conference CG over the team that lost the head to head matchup.

We SHOULD have been in the Nat'l CG in 2008.
                    I agree, but it has happened before in 2001, it's funny that Texas has such sway over everything though. And it was decided MONTHS ago, but hust reported now? Strange.
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                      Thats what the Hell I'd like to know!!! Now it's time for Mizzery to lose to OU, and we are Winning out!!!!
                      Boy that was probably my stupiest prediction ever!
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                        Boy that was probably my stupiest prediction ever!
                        Yeah, WHOOPS.

lol
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                        X