College week 3 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College week 3 games

Well, i'm watching nevada take apart cal.

They are really impressing me, and representing the wac very well.

Their offense is just picking them apart on the ground.

Very interesting..

wow cal looked impressive that drive

great offense for a change

Comment

Iowa Hawkeyes @ Arizona Wildcats

Not sure if I will get to watch this game tonight but I'm interested in the match up..Should be a great game
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Can't wait for the Iowa-Arizona game! Should be fun to watch.

Comment

Nebraska got in that ass, made the supposed next years #1 overall draft pick look like a straight punk.

meanwhile our red shirt freshmen QB looks to be a serious threat and possibly a Heisman candidate in a year or two IMO
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            Nebraska got in that ass, made the supposed next years #1 overall draft pick look like a straight punk.

meanwhile our red shirt freshmen QB looks to be a serious threat and possibly a Heisman candidate in a year or two IMO
            Locker is definatly overated, and Nebraska is running the ball better then they have since 2001. THREE over 100 yards!

This is all just SCRIMMAGE untill OCTOBER 16 anyway!

TEXASS!!!
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
              Locker is definatly overated, and Nebraska is running the ball better then they have since 2001. THREE over 100 yards!

This is all just SCRIMMAGE untill OCTOBER 16 anyway!

TEXASS!!!
              all because of Taylor Martinez IMO. Washington was so concerned with stopping #3 that we just started giving the ball to our backs.

our other backs would not be so effective if Taylor Martinez wasn't out there. just having him out there makes the rest of our offense 10x better.
              sigpic

Comment

Game on flipping back and fourth Michigan St vs ND, Texas vs Texas Tech

:dance:
                :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                  Game on flipping back and fourth Michigan St vs ND, Texas vs Texas Tech

:dance:
                  Same, watching ND here :thumb:
                  sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                  Sig by: MHS

Comment

Auburn vs Clemson is turning into a hell of a game. Cam Newton is turning it on.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie79!
                    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

Excuse me while I hang myself.

Comment

Fresno played great.

They were down 17-24 and then turned on the afterburners... won the game 41-24.

I say we are ranked 25th after this win.. if not, 26th...

Comment

lots of good ones today. Arizona upsetting Iowa made me happy. Although I'm not sure what they were thinking at the end...instead of kicking a field goal to put it out of reach for Iowa, they go for it on 4th and get stopped, leaving Stanzi and Co. 3 seconds left for a possible miracle play, which they tried: Boise State-esque Hook and Ladder... didn't work. lol.

Texas Tech was looking good early but...that's sad. I think Texas, after three weeks is a bit overrated. They are barely winning these games and the team we just massacred even played them tough.

After Friday night I'm more worried about Nevada than anyone else left on our schedule. Oregon State can't win (so far) in Boise so I'm kind of okay with that game.

i'm still not impressed with Florida either.

good games today though... glad Oregon State got the win...

(now to re-watch Boise State put down Wyoming).
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

yeah nevada's your toughest remaining game.

They are surely ours as well, other than boise, although its a home game.

I'm not too worried about ole miss, i think we'll take care of them in a close one.

Our run game doesn't look as good as i'd like it to, and our oline got worse it seems, even though they are mostly all seniors now.

we found our #1 rb though, which is good. Ellis seemed to be finding holes better than rouse and gang.

Our ST is doing very well... We got some great returns and blocked a punt.

colburn is very careful with the ball, although a freak doink caused an INT today.

Had some nice sack fumbles but unfortunately didn't recover either. which was a bummer...

Our defense stepped it up when our offense stepped it up, which is cool that we are synchronized lol.

It seems that Pat likes to establish the run in the first half, then kick ass in the second.

It's gonna be a good year, 2 loss max imo.. maybe ranked 23rd at the end of it all.. not great but okay for now

Comment

I watched the ...

Arkansas @ Georgia game with my mother.

Good game. We're glad the wild pigs won. We were born in Arkansas and one of our relatives used to coach there.

It was a big deal for Arkansas to win an SEC game on the road.

Ryan Mallett looked good. Pigs' D is better this year.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X