Notre Dame vs MSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame vs MSU

Anyone see my Spartans win with guts last night??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNdCbC36Qyk
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Outside Te'o and Wall our defense is still terrible.

Dayne Crist's stats are misleading also because he had a very average game. He missed many scoring opportunity passes.

The few bright spots in this game were Michael Floyd and Kyle Rudolph showing why they are one of the best WR and TE's in the nation right now.

Te'o has some of the best instincts I've ever seen on the ND's defense ever but his major flaw is the fact that he always tries to go for the big hits instead of wrapping up. Which let the RB make the conversion in one of the scoring drives.

Comment

Congrats on your teams win. That took major balls to make that call against ND in OT. Couldn't believe it when they cut over to show the highlight. Good win! :thumb:
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie79!
      All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
      Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
      "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

THey ran the last play after the play clock expired. THey tied the game on a touchdown where the reciever ran out of bounds and came back in. It was a horribly officiated game.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I'm not a ND fan but look at the last play in the ESPN clock and the official playclock is at 0 and the ball isn't snapped the play shouldn't have happened.
          I cant find a full screen pic that i can post but here but
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

I saw it live. It's probably going to be the play of the year.

Comment

They better be ready to pull off even more amazing plays if they want to beat my Wolverines in a few weeks....

Seriously though I was cheering for MSU for sure in that game, anyone over ND, and that was an incredible play. one of the best of the year for sure; maybe the best.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                THey ran the last play after the play clock expired. THey tied the game on a touchdown where the reciever ran out of bounds and came back in. It was a horribly officiated game.
                Forced out, I believe.

Didn't see the clock situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
                  They better be ready to pull off even more amazing plays if they want to beat my Wolverines in a few weeks....

Seriously though I was cheering for MSU for sure in that game, anyone over ND, and that was an incredible play. one of the best of the year for sure; maybe the best.
                  Spartans destroyed the Wolverines in every aspect of the game. It was quite an embarrassing game for them. Michigan's defense is downright horrid.

Comment

Working...
                  X