Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 4 - What teams impressed you this weekend/what teams didn't impress you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 - What teams impressed you this weekend/what teams didn't impress you?

Week 4 round table discussion...what teams impressed you? What teams didn't impress you? What does your top 25 in the nation look like?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

The team that impressed me was the Auburn Tigers. This team just continues to improve every week. I still think Alabama is the class of the SEC, but Auburn could make it an interesting game at the end of the year.
    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Comment

My mother and I ...

... watched Alabama at Arkansas.

Mark Ingram won the game and Ryan Mallett lost it.

Ingram should come out and Mallett should not.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

of the closet?

i seriously don't get what you mean.

also fresno state stunk it up bad... but that was all on our defense...

Comment

i was actually rather disappointed in how my boys played against Oregon State.

i mean we had a great game. Iceman was superb as always, Martin continued to roll through defensive lines... Pettis and Young had good games. our defense well.. they did their jobs.

penalties were costly (2 of which i am still upset about and didn't agree with that gave Oregon St. a free touchdown), and the inability to stop Rodgers on that punt return was unnerving.

i didn't really watch anyone else this last weekend as i was sleeping most of the day. but Arizona State made Oregon look fallible as did Arkansas with Alabama. although Oregon's continued success is nipping at Boise State's heals. i'm glad TCU fell back a step however, and i was glad to see Texas lose.

speaking of TCU, i was impressed by the fight SMU put up for most of the game until the end.
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
            of the closet?
            i seriously don't get what you mean.
            also fresno state stunk it up bad... but that was all on our defense...
            Come out for the NFL Draft.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              i was actually rather disappointed in how my boys played against Oregon State.

i mean we had a great game. Iceman was superb as always, Martin continued to roll through defensive lines... Pettis and Young had good games. our defense well.. they did their jobs.

penalties were costly (2 of which i am still upset about and didn't agree with that gave Oregon St. a free touchdown), and the inability to stop Rodgers on that punt return was unnerving.

i didn't really watch anyone else this last weekend as i was sleeping most of the day. but Arizona State made Oregon look fallible as did Arkansas with Alabama. although Oregon's continued success is nipping at Boise State's heals. i'm glad TCU fell back a step however, and i was glad to see Texas lose.

speaking of TCU, i was impressed by the fight SMU put up for most of the game until the end.
              Colburn > Iceman...

its a fact.

and @Sam... lol i see now.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

I agree, Arkansas had em.

No one in the Big Twelve impressed at all, K State pulled theirs out at the end, Nebraska had a bad game at home, OU had their worst performance , but at least they won. Texass on the other hand.......
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Oregon impressed me most. They beat the 2011 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                    Oregon impressed me most. They beat the 2011 National Champions
                    whatchya talkin bout? they never even played fresno state yet

Comment

Working...
                    X