X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    Lol speaking of penalties... we had 11....

on one drive we had 50 yards in penalties and they still didn't score a single point...

oh and you like my shiny new bar???
    never woulda noticed it but congrats!!

im 6 pts away

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    all of the states in the mountain and pacific time zone recruit CA as its primary source

atleast your school hasnt given up 4 tds in the last minute before halftime in the last 3 weeks, all because we throw a bunch of incompletions.

Seriously, though I want a coach who isnt a sure bet to have his team be the most penelitized every year
    Lol speaking of penalties... we had 11....

on one drive we had 50 yards in penalties and they still didn't score a single point...

oh and you like my shiny new bar???

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    well that shows you how much i know about az...

only thing i don't like about him is that at the end of the game like 8 minutes left in the game lets say... and if we are up by 7... he runs the ball to run the clock down... exclusively running the ball.

i hate it... it makes it unwatchable.

even todays game he ran the ball so much on the last drive that by the time we got to the ten he kneeled it and gameover lol...
    all of the states in the mountain and pacific time zone recruit CA as its primary source

atleast your school hasnt given up 4 tds in the last minute before halftime in the last 3 weeks, all because we throw a bunch of incompletions.

Seriously, though I want a coach who isnt a sure bet to have his team be the most penelitized every year

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    we do most of our recruiting in CA
    well that shows you how much i know about az...

pat hills is great at recruiting qb's though...

but he's ours and you can't have him

only thing i don't like about him is that at the end of the game like 8 minutes left in the game lets say... and if we are up by 7... he runs the ball to run the clock down... exclusively running the ball.

i hate it... it makes it unwatchable.

even todays game he ran the ball so much on the last drive that by the time we got to the ten he kneeled it and gameover lol...

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    But i don't see him getting many recruits in AZ from CA... its more of a location thing here in fresno since not many teams are in our region.
    we do most of our recruiting in CA

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Pat hill just signed an extension... don't think he's going anywhere unless its the nfl...

raiders were looking into him a few times... glad they decided against it!!!! kinda...

one reason pat hill is well liked by his players is because he helps them decide on things without bias... like when RM asked if he should go to the nfl or stay another year... hill told him to go now in case he gets injured.

But i don't see him getting many recruits in AZ from CA... its more of a location thing here in fresno since not many teams are in our region.

but good luck with that!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Leave Chris Peterson alone! He recruits out of Cali too; more than half of Boise's roster is from California.
    I thought of him, and then I looked up his contract, and it seems that he is locked in long term. Heck, he wouldnt leave for usc earlier this year. We hired the boise coach, dirk koetter, in 2001 and it that didnt end up as good as we hoped.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Leave Chris Peterson alone! He recruits out of Cali too; more than half of Boise's roster is from California.
    i don't know if he'd want to go down there. he wouldn't want to suffer the same fate as Koetter.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• red19
    replied
    Erickson and Bray are both doing a terrible job. Its definately time for a change.
    Erickson, I guess I could give a pass- because he is a good coach and well respected by his players. Bray is flat out a d-bag that has no business tutoring young men.
    He has talent on defense that doesnt even see the field because it might upset the chosen one. He needs to stop catering to Burfict and actually get the best players on the field.

If you get in Brays doghouse you dont have a chance anymore. He is an egotistical maniac.

Leave a comment:

• Brancos
    replied
    What does *ATTN* stand for.

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    started a topic *ATTN* 12and4

*ATTN* 12and4

watch out. Pat Hill may become the next ASU head coach.

seriously though, Dennis Erickson has done a horrid job at asu, and theres a good chance he is gone this december. One thing we will want is a HC who knows california recruiting. Lots of other candidates though....
Working...
X