The official Fresno State Vs. Hawaii gameday thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Fresno State Vs. Hawaii gameday thread

I saw you guys posting around everywhere about this game, so i decided instead of the 40+ threads, i might as well consolidate it all into this thread.

I will be attending this game for sure...

Aloha 12and4,Wow i guess nobody's gonna watch this game. Gotta watch out for the passing attack from Hawai'i. GO WARRIORS!!!
    HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
      Aloha 12and4,Wow i guess nobody's gonna watch this game. Gotta watch out for the passing attack from Hawai'i. GO WARRIORS!!!
      good game guys, you shoulda seen your team go over to the visiting section (I was over there) and do there little dance, it was epic.

i clapped for them...they played a great game. Made some nice adjustments at halftime...

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        good game guys, you shoulda seen your team go over to the visiting section (I was over there) and do there little dance, it was epic.

i clapped for them...they played a great game. Made some nice adjustments at halftime...
        what was the final score?? For some reason they didnt show this game first on Sportscenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
          what was the final score?? For some reason they didnt show this game first on Sportscenter
          pssht... says the buckeyes fan in arizona

Comment

Working...
          X