And #1 Alabama Goe Down To #19 South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And #1 Alabama Goe Down To #19 South Carolina

Congratulations to the South Carolina GameCocks. Wow what a game for the Gamecocks who not only shutdown the likes of Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson, But accomplished what no one thought anyone could do. So here's to you Kenny's alma matter and coach Steve Spurrier, enjoy the win.
    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 10-09-2010, 04:00 PM.
    HE>i

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    Congratulations to the South Carolina GameCocks. Wow what a game for the Gamecocks who not only shutdown the likes of Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson, But accomplished what no one thought anyone could do. So here's to you Kenny's alma matter and coach Steve Spurrier, enjoy the win.
    Oops, i just made the same post... but yeah great win for my boys... nobody gave my Gamecocks a chance. i tried to tell everyone we are a good team, and that loss to auburn 2 weeks ago, was simply a coaching loss, and not because we lack the talent... they shouldnt of even gotten 21 points, with a couple of questionable calls by the refs to keep 2 drives going, that dumb safety when Garcia threw the ball out of the endzone instead of taking the sack... and bad kick coverage... Bama only drove the ball 1 time on us all game when they had that long td pass..

Comment

I'll repeat my congrats to teh Cox! They've got a good ball team and it's going to be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
        Oops, i just made the same post... but yeah great win for my boys... nobody gave my Gamecocks a chance. i tried to tell everyone we are a good team, and that loss to auburn 2 weeks ago, was simply a coaching loss, and not because we lack the talent... they shouldnt of even gotten 21 points, with a couple of questionable calls by the refs to keep 2 drives going, that dumb safety when Garcia threw the ball out of the endzone instead of taking the sack... and bad kick coverage... Bama only drove the ball 1 time on us all game when they had that long td pass..
        No problem bro, I always enjoy the way SC plays(So scrappy). I wonder what happened to that LB Norwood guy you guys had, I wanted coach MCD to draft him so bad last year. But yeah, Congrats to SC and i know that Kenny surely was there in spirit. Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless.
        HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
          No problem bro, I always enjoy the way SC plays(So scrappy). I wonder what happened to that LB Norwood guy you guys had, I wanted coach MCD to draft him so bad last year. But yeah, Congrats to SC and i know that Kenny surely was there in spirit. Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless.
          Yeah Norwood is in Carolina, was picked up in the 4th round by the Panthers... i sure do miss him at times, but today 8 sacks by the Gamecock defense, but about 5 of those sacks was coverage sacks.. McElroy most of the time didnt have anywhere to throw the ball when he took those sacks... so yes.. Norwood was to the Gamecocks, what Dumerville is to our Broncos...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
            Yeah Norwood is in Carolina, was picked up in the 4th round by the Panthers... i sure do miss him at times, but today 8 sacks by the Gamecock defense, but about 5 of those sacks was coverage sacks.. McElroy most of the time didnt have anywhere to throw the ball when he took those sacks... so yes.. Norwood was to the Gamecocks, what Dumerville is to our Broncos...
            Oh wow, I didn't know he went to the Panthers. Well atleast he will be learning from Beason.
            HE>i

Comment

I got Norwood's autorgraph at Panther's training camp. I think he was a steal where he went.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                I got Norwood's autorgraph at Panther's training camp. I think he was a steal where he went.
                That's awesome. Maybe in the future we could trade for him, doesn't hurt to dream.
                HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                  Yeah but the Panthers arent using him right.. they got him as a 4-3 LB, they should put his hand back on the ground, because he was an End before we moved him to LB his Junior year at SC.. and trust me he was even more a beast with his hands in the dirt.. when it comes to pass rushing.. him moving to LB showed he can be a playmaker ( fumble rec. ints ) but the Panthers arent using him right.. they should either move to a 3-4, or have some 3-4 base packages, and put his hands in the dirt as a 4-3 End

Comment

Working...
                  X