JaDaveon Clowney putting Rock Hill (and Clover) on the map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaDaveon Clowney putting Rock Hill (and Clover) on the map

Rock Hill has seen its share of sports stars, but the South Carolina town hasn't seen anything like Jadeveon Clowney. The buzz surrounding the nation's No. 1 recruit has hit a fever pitch.

I live about 10 minutes from Rock Hill and we play South Pointe every year.

Clover's still the State Champs 2007 though!
    sigpic
    Sig by Blondie79

That guy is ridiculous! You know this already, Jaysus, but for everybody else - you have to see it to believe it.

Exclusive updated Senior highlights on the nation's #1 prospect for 2011. Jadeveon Clowney is from South Pointe HS in Rock Hill, SC and these highlights incl...

12 minutes of complete and utter domination.

Amazing!
    Last edited by Mount-n-Groan; 02-15-2011, 10:30 AM.
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

We need this guy in a Denver Bronco uniform ASAP. :thumb:

Comment

i don't like his attitude or his sense of entitlement at such a young age. someone needs to beat him, hard, and humble him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          i don't like his attitude or his sense of entitlement at such a young age. someone needs to beat him, hard, and humble him out.
          Yep. That kind of stuff can destroy his chances at greatness ever bit as much as lack of talent can. I also hear that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed either. Hopefully college is a somewhat humbling experience for him and makes him work that much harder.
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Is it just me, he doesn't look like a great player on tape. Don't get the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
              Yep. That kind of stuff can destroy his chances at greatness ever bit as much as lack of talent can. I also hear that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed either. Hopefully college is a somewhat humbling experience for him and makes him work that much harder.
              Not the sharpest tool in the shed? His 1.5 GPA begs to differ!
              sigpic
              Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
                Is it just me, he doesn't look like a great player on tape. Don't get the hype.
                Yeah its just U. What tape r u watchin clowney is unbelievable, give the kid his credit

Comment

He's one of the most humble kids in this whole process. Unlike some other recruits he was very mature about his whole recruiting process. Who cares if he has a low GPA. Do you really think that it takes a lot of brainpower to play defensive end? Not really.
                  He has a great motor. He has jaw dropping size and athleticism and speed. He has pretty good moves. He is going to dominate CFB.

Comment

Let's wait and see how it translates to college where he's not playing against high school children.

I'll give him credit, he does have size and strength. But, until I see it at the college level for a few years, I'm not impressed.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                    X