X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve atwater's son a gator...

check it out!

http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports....big-gator-fan/

Wouldn't it be great if he turned out to be really good and we drafted him. Steve is my favorite sports figure ever! CP'd you
    I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
      Wouldn't it be great if he turned out to be really good and we drafted him. Steve is my favorite sports figure ever! CP'd you
      of course! we have four to five years to find out. but if muschamp thinks he is gator worthy, than the kid is great already. and only going to get better. :thumb:

and thanks for the cp. you bumped me to seven bars! one back at ya...

*edit* well maybe not on the bar front but the cp is still deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
        of course! we have four to five years to find out. but if muschamp thinks he is gator worthy, than the kid is great already. and only going to get better. :thumb:

and thanks for the cp. you bumped me to seven bars! one back at ya...

*edit* well maybe not on the bar front but the cp is still deserved!
        I just looked at your status bar. You must be a posting golden GOD. Thanks for your dedication to the team!!!

Oh and by the way, If Jr. is half the player his dad was he should have no problem. That said go Penn State
        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Hope he's on our draft board come 2014-2015

Comment

Originally posted by marcus_miller View Post
            I just looked at your status bar. You must be a posting golden GOD. Thanks for your dedication to the team!!!

Oh and by the way, If Jr. is half the player his dad was he should have no problem. That said go Penn State
            i like to think of my self more as a posting goddess but really i just try to make each post count and more than anything, to be respectful and open minded to everyone's opinions and ideas, even if i think they are full of poop...

and i agree about Jr.! and as for penn, i got to see paterno and those litany lions at the outback bowl this year! what a classy team. and a great game. it was the best first day of a new year that i can remember.*

*didnt hurt that the gators gave meyer a win for his last game...

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
              Hope he's on our draft board come 2014-2015
              im thinking with the NC that the gators will take in the next four years, our worries will be how do we get him before someone else does

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
                i like to think of my self more as a posting goddess but really i just try to make each post count and more than anything, to be respectful and open minded to everyone's opinions and ideas, even if i think they are full of poop...

and i agree about Jr.! and as for penn, i got to see paterno and those litany lions at the outback bowl this year! what a classy team. and a great game. it was the best first day of a new year that i can remember.*

*didnt hurt that the gators gave meyer a win for his last game...
                Being a Husker fan, I am REALLY excited to see Nebraska and Penn State play every year now!

I wonder if Atwater Jr. can lay the WOOD smack down even half as hard as the old man did?
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                  Being a Husker fan, I am REALLY excited to see Nebraska and Penn State play every year now!

I wonder if Atwater Jr. can lay the WOOD smack down even half as hard as the old man did?
                  Whoops my bad, I see he is a Running Back!

Oh well still doesnt mean he cannot go out and HIT someone though!
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Awesome! I look forward to watching his career unfold I hope Atwater JR half the player his dad was. Maybe one day, he becomes a bronco.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                      Whoops my bad, I see he is a Running Back!

Oh well still doesnt mean he cannot go out and HIT someone though!
                      Well hopefully we could use a RB come 2014-2015.
                      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Barry sanders kid is also up and coming....

The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X