TCU in the Big East.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCU in the Big East.

Too bad TCU won't be in the Big East in 2011.

It may be a down year with UConn and Pitt with new coaches and the rest kind of in a slump.

Gary Patterson will improve his recruiting now that TCU is in a BCS conference.

Maybe he will break through like Rich Rodriguez almost did in 2007.

I hope TCU tears up the Big East and that some begin to realize that the quality of coaching in the Mountain West is above average and above the standard of the Big East.

Even though Gary Patterson, Kyle Whittingham and Bronco Mendenhall are leaving the Mountain West, Troy Calhoun and Rocky Long will soon be joined by Chris Ault, Chris Petersen, Pat Hill and Greg McMackin.

I wonder how many realize the great variety of offenses and defenses there are in the Mountain West soon to be joined by the additional variety of the WAC defectors?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

As a fresno state fan, i appreciate what TCU did for the non-AQ schools in representing us many times. Also as a fresno fan, i hate boise

Even the WAC last season was better than the big east... 3 ranked teams, 1 team that was on the edge of being ranked for a lot of the season...

I think TCU will tear it up in the BE, because they kinda suck.

Everyone in fresno wants pat hill out (cept me) because he's constantly posting 8-5 seasons, when we want to move on from those 8-5 years and enter into the elite caliber seasons and hopefully win a conference championship one day. We had a pretty good recruit class this off season so I've got high hopes, plus we have derek carr at QB (David's brother). Most of our oline and some of our dline graduated, which isn't too terrible since they stunk it up last season (with the exception of Chris Carter and company with the savage pass rush).

As always, i've got season tickets.
    Last edited by 12and4; 03-24-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Their basketball program really gets hurt bad from this.
      Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 03-25-2011, 12:19 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm glad TCU isn't going to the Big East until 12'. I'm really looking forward to them having to play on the blue this year. That should be a really good game.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          I'm glad TCU isn't going to the Big East until 12'. I'm really looking forward to them having to play on the blue this year. That should be a really good game.
          Broncos are going DOWN....

but by the time we get to the MWC, tcu gonna be gone... byu is heading out... not much left... buffaloes suck...

at least our baseball team will get some better competition.

Comment

The MWC would be a better conference if it was BCS. No one wants to play in it though because there is almost no recognition for it...you basically have to only lose 1 game a year just to get ranked it seems at times lol. I'm so glad TCU is going to the Big East in 12 people will come to realize how good of a coach Gary Patterson really is and they will finally have some help with recruiting by being in a BCS conference.
            sigpic
            Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
            You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
            You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
            Have It All - Blu3
            Conceited - Blu3
            Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
            All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              Broncos are going DOWN....

but by the time we get to the MWC, tcu gonna be gone... byu is heading out... not much left... buffaloes suck...

at least our baseball team will get some better competition.

The buffs aernt in the MWC. If your inferring CO schools that would be the rams. And no we dont suck. We have a lot of young talent and even a freshman QB that broke records set by peyton manning himself. Plus we have a growing basketball program behind a great coach.

MWC will be decent, but becauseof its awful tv network theh never get any exposure.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                The buffs aernt in the MWC. If your inferring CO schools that would be the rams. And no we dont suck. We have a lot of young talent and even a freshman QB that broke records set by peyton manning himself. Plus we have a growing basketball program behind a great coach.

MWC will be decent, but becauseof its awful tv network theh never get any exposure.
                oops RAMS!

gotta get used to the mwc teams now

buffaloes, rams, whats the difference!

And I wasn't really saying you guys suck, just starting some premature smack nothing but respect for MWC teams.

Originally posted by Foez View Post
                The MWC would be a better conference if it was BCS. No one wants to play in it though because there is almost no recognition for it...you basically have to only lose 1 game a year just to get ranked it seems at times lol. I'm so glad TCU is going to the Big East in 12 people will come to realize how good of a coach Gary Patterson really is and they will finally have some help with recruiting by being in a BCS conference.
                Of course it would be better if it was an AQ conference... And, there are tons of teams that would want to play in it. It's just that they'd rather play in the others. This is more of a springboard conference. Hopefully soon it would be its own great conference with an automatic seed, but it would be better to get rid of the BCS entirely. And no, you can lose 3 or 4 and still get ranked. Hawaii had 3 losses and was ranked at the end of the season. and they are in the wac...

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  oops RAMS!

gotta get used to the mwc teams now

buffaloes, rams, whats the difference!

And I wasn't really saying you guys suck, just starting some premature smack nothing but respect for MWC teams.

Of course it would be better if it was an AQ conference... And, there are tons of teams that would want to play in it. It's just that they'd rather play in the others. This is more of a springboard conference. Hopefully soon it would be its own great conference with an automatic seed, but it would be better to get rid of the BCS entirely. And no, you can lose 3 or 4 and still get ranked. Hawaii had 3 losses and was ranked at the end of the season. and they are in the wac...
                  Boulder and Fort Collins
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Boulder and Fort Collins

Comment

Working...
                    X