Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next Ray Lewis??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by red 19 View Post
    Dude punched his own coach(or at the very least got into some sort of altercation).....
    unless it was in high school, thats BS

    Comment


    • #17
      I will guess we will pick between 12-18 next year. Therefor I beleive we will get a shot at getting him. Remeber a hell of a lot of things change over 1 whole year of play

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
        Remeber a hell of a lot of things change over 1 whole year of play
        another reason we wouldn't have a shot at drafting him with even the #12 pick; the only knock on him is immaturity, and if you've seen the offseason difference he has shown this year compared to last, its like the difference in mobility between Orton and Tebow

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          I will guess we will pick between 12-18 next year. Therefor I beleive we will get a shot at getting him. Remeber a hell of a lot of things change over 1 whole year of play
          Thats pretty accurate as to where he will be drafted, if he didnt have on field issues he would be regarded as high as Von Miller is this year. Whoever gets him will get a hell of a LB.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
            another reason we wouldn't have a shot at drafting him with even the #12 pick; the only knock on him is immaturity, and if you've seen the offseason difference he has shown this year compared to last, its like the difference in mobility between Orton and Tebow
            He still has to show he wont get baited into stupid penalties. You should know as well as anyone that those Pac-10 refs are watching him like a hawk. USC, Washington, Oregon, OSU all know how to get to him. If he can harness his emmotion and just ball, then hes a top 5 pick.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by red 19 View Post
              He still has to show he wont get baited into stupid penalties. You should know as well as anyone that those Pac-10 refs are watching him like a hawk. USC, Washington, Oregon, OSU all know how to get to him. If he can harness his emmotion and just ball, then hes a top 5 pick.
              you know a bunch of those pac-10 refs that watched him like a hawk got fired, I went and told him that and he was very happy about it. Yes he was baited into stupid penalties a lot,but that's kinda the whole point though, the only knock on him is that.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                unless it was in high school, thats BS
                Im not going to get into the details because I dont even know exactly. But it was a practice issue that was handled in house by Bray and Erickson. Those issues dont make headlines they are kept quiet. Im not going add fuel to the fire, because I like the guy. I think he has a good future and stupid mistakes kids make shouldnt be held against them forever.

                If he has matured then great, it will make him an even more dominant player.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                  you know a bunch of those pac-10 refs that watched him like a hawk got fired, I went and told him that and he was very happy about it. Yes he was baited into stupid penalties a lot,but that's kinda the whole point though, the only knock on him is that.
                  Its a big knock though.......

                  If he gets away from those hes a top 5 pick. If not hes a mid first rounder. There were a couple questionable facemask penalties where I thought the Pac 10 refs were overreacting but overall he earned most of those penalties himself.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X