• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bush push.

Karma. Love it.

Maybe I'm just bitter but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
      If I were a coach I wouldn't get these kids in trouble for trying to help themselves get by in college.
      I understand. I might even do the same if I were in that position.

But I would be making a choice, and I would be taking actions, and I'd have to live with my results.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        So a player taking benefits that had no physical effects whatsoever should lead to every other player, coach, and employee losing what they spent countless hours working for. Actions that had no bearing on the game whatsoever should be punished by taking away what happened on the field is stupid
        yes of course
        because those were the rules they signed on with

obey the rules, simple as that

yes , one bad apple can spoil the bunch....

if you don't like the rules, go get a job in the ncaa that will give you the opportunity to someday change those rules.....
        sigpic

Comment

Jim Tressel

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          yes of course

if you don't like the rules, go get a job in the ncaa that will give you the opportunity to someday change those rules.....
          He is a case in point. Tressel is a great football coach, but he has trouble with the rules. I can understand for there are many of them.

Tressel had problems at Youngstown State. If the reporting bears any relationship to what happened at Ohio State, Tressel knew what was happening, covered it up and lied about it. Sounds like 1-2-3 strikes and you're out to me.

The widespread and systemic nature of Ohio State's violations will lead to harsher sanctions than those imposed on USC.

All of this reveals the corruption of the BCS and its myth of supremacy.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            yes of course

Yes and he payed the price, he lost his individual accolades, but you want everyone else who did abide by the rules to lose, that just makes 0 sense. Let's say you work in an office an do your work well day in and day out, but another co-worker slept with the bosses wife is and you lose your job is that fair?
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
            X