Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins more games, The Tampa Bears or the Broncos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins more games, The Tampa Bears or the Broncos?

Last year are 5-6-7 year olds were 5-5, the 7-8 year olds were 7-3 and went to the superbowl and lost 7-0. Of the returning starters from the superbowl team we have 1... the rest moved up. I say we go 7-3, I have the Broncos at 6-10 to 8-8... Whose gona win more???

I"ll take the Tampa Bears! Tampa Bears 8-2, Broncos 7-9, Broncos will fight for the division unless the Chargers do what they should do.

Da Bears.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

da bears are 3-0 in the pre season but all by one td, we shall see. I dont count my preseason games as victories.. Well but I do. Second game in a row throw a TD, pretty good for 7-8 year olds...

Comment

Real season starts tommorow, Exhibition against the defending superbowl champs of our league. I have bribed my little fullback the best I can. Just an extra push for this game. I have a vendetta with the opposing team. Should be fun!!!

Comment

ah... nevermind.. we lsot 34-0 LOL.. we need work..

Comment

were 1-1... we wont win more than 5 games. I'll take the Broncos... My boy did get his first TD in a 15-6 win with a FB dive from the 2 on 2 and goal... I loved every second of it.

Comment

Bronco's MAN!

Comment

Working...
              X