My team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    by the way kno, Nebraska's fan base holds the NCAA record that still stands today for consecutive sell outs dating back to 1962.

their fans are some of the most knowledgeable, respectful, and courteous fans in the nation.

the fans will actually wait around and cheer the opposing team as they leave the stadium, win or lose.

that is the essence of a classy and great fan base.
    I will agree with this. NU fans are honestly some of the best in the country. I actually punched a CU fan in defense of an NU fan getting ganged up on a few years ago.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
      Well I hope they are as classy as you say they are when they come to Madison and get embarrassed on October 1st!
      do you honestly believe that?

you guys might win but i don't think they get embarrassed, i think it is going to be a great game.

i think Nebraska is a lot tougher than you realize, especially defensively. all i have to say is if Taylor Martinez is healthy for that game and the offense is clicking at all, you should be concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        I will agree with this. NU fans are honestly some of the best in the country. I actually punched a CU fan in defense of an NU fan getting ganged up on a few years ago.
        CU fans......i have witnessed this type of behavior first hand unfortunately. well, not violence but lets just say that if you are a Nebraska fan with Nebraska plates on your car, don't drive to Boulder to watch the game if you value your car.

by the way, i would CP you if i could.

Comment

Can this not devolve in to a smack thread?
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

So who did you choose ?
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

TEXAS!!!

Hot chicks, great food, great history, and general awesomeness.

Comment

Ohhh Nebraska.... that 20-13 loss is gonna sting for quite a while, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                X