Aggies close to bolting for SEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggies close to bolting for SEC

HOUSTON -- The Texas A&M System board of regents has called a special meeting Monday that includes an agenda item about conference alignment. The session comes amid speculation that Texas A&M is leaving the Big 12 for the Southeastern Conference.

The item, part of the executive session agenda, is called: "Authorization for the President to Take All Actions Relating to Texas A&M University's Athletic Conference Alignment, The Texas A&M University System."

Texas A&M considered switching to the SEC last year before staying in the Big 12. The university hasn't confirmed it is again discussing a jump to the SEC, but talk has been intensifying that the Aggies are looking to leave.
    http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...ence-alignment

:wave: big 12 :wave:

sigpic

Big 12 gonna invite Air Force and one other then.
    sigpic

Comment

Texas doesn't really seem to care that they're totally hosing the rest of the conference.....I guess it is what it is.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

It's gonna happen, maybe YEARS sooner then I predicted, but thanks to the former SWC teams, MAINLY Texas, the Big 12 might be history NEXT year instead of 3 or 4. These teams will be absorbed into Superconfrences. Mizzou KU and Kstate, and possibly ISU to Big Ten, A&M and Texass to SWC, OSU and OU to PAC 10, and who cares about Texas tech and Baylor.

Thanks texas, and all your cronies. Osborne only predicted this in 1995.
        sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Any chance the Big 12 can ring in TCU? I doubt it. Big 12 looks to be dead.

Run little Aggies... run....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            Any chance the Big 12 can ring in TCU? I doubt it. Big 12 looks to be dead.

Run little Aggies... run....
            They had their chance last year to get TCU and missed it, it's the Big Easts gain now.
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Working...
            X