X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HurricaneDovs
    replied
    Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    The Canes need to go to the SEC so the Gators can stop running from them.
    Hahaha.

Theyll still find ways to duck us and play us only once every 4 years.

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    As of now it seems like the SEC is content with what theyve got.

I doubt FSU would move. Theyve been in the ACC for years. They ARE the ACC pretty much. There really would be no real advantage to them moving. Theyre getting good again so they could start running the ACC again. Plus they already have their yearly game with UF so its not like they would need to move to preserve that.
    The Canes need to go to the SEC so the Gators can stop running from them.

Leave a comment:

• HurricaneDovs
    replied
    As of now it seems like the SEC is content with what theyve got.

I doubt FSU would move. Theyve been in the ACC for years. They ARE the ACC pretty much. There really would be no real advantage to them moving. Theyre getting good again so they could start running the ACC again. Plus they already have their yearly game with UF so its not like they would need to move to preserve that.
    Last edited by HurricaneDovs; 08-14-2011, 11:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Long live the Mountain West. Maybe it can become the new BCS conference if the Big XII evaporates.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    RIP Big 12.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Sounds like postponement, or at least delay.

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    Now the SEC is denying the offer, so we will see tomorrow. Just a matter of time anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    I don't really see the appeal of going after Missouri. They have no real rivalries with any current SEC school.

FSU - Yes

Clemson - Yes

I don't see why the SEC wouldn't try to get Miami to join. It seems to be a better fit than Mizzou.

Also, with A&M leaving, does this open the door for Texas to become an indepenent like Notre Dame?

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    It's great news to see A&M coming over! I miss the days of LSU and A&M playing. I hope FSU would come over or UNC, Missouri can stay.

Speaking of SEC......big games comin up fellas!

LSU/Oregon

Bama/Penn St

Georgia/Boise St

GO SEC!!

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    Texas A&M and Missouri to the SEC, along with Clemson and Florida State, who have turned the SEC down numerous times but finally caved in it looks like!
    WRONG...According to ESPN, Texas A&M is the only team that has agreed to go to the SEC as early as 2012. The SEC will LIKELY pursue Clemson, Missouri and FSU. Clemson and Missouri denies any talks of realignment.
    Last edited by JayJack; 08-13-2011, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied
    Need a better thread title.

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Wow, I wonder who the ACC is gonna raid? The Big 12 could probably survive with 9 teams though. It's not like Missouri is a big ticket.
    There are smaller tier schools that the B12 could get, but something tells me this is going to become a trend.

A&M musta been really pizzed about the Longhorn network/televised High School games scandel.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Wow, I wonder who the ACC is gonna raid? The Big 12 could probably survive with 9 teams though. It's not like Missouri is a big ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    started a topic It's Official.

It's Official.

Texas A&M and Missouri to the SEC, along with Clemson and Florida State, who have turned the SEC down numerous times but finally caved in it looks like!
Working...
X