College ball is about to start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College ball is about to start.

In to welcome in a brand new season, I have a message.

sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

LMAO @ all those pics! Hahaha

I can't wait for tomorrow night!!! My Rebels get the honor of kicking off the season on National Television!!! It is very, very rare that UNLV is even mentioned on ESPN, let alone actually play on it!!! Let's go Rebels!!!! Start off the season by shocking the entire country!!!!

BTW, I am completely aware that we will probably get crushed by 60....

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
      LMAO @ all those pics! Hahaha

I can't wait for tomorrow night!!! My Rebels get the honor of kicking off the season on National Television!!! It is very, very rare that UNLV is even mentioned on ESPN, let alone actually play on it!!! Let's go Rebels!!!! Start off the season by shocking the entire country!!!!

BTW, I am completely aware that we will probably get crushed by 60....
      Who knows? It's football.

For all we know the Badgers will be setting up for a game winning field goal, then it get blocked and returned for a TD by the rebels.

I'm a Michigan fan, a guy can dream right?
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

LETS GO VOLS!!!

Bray is gonna have 200 yards and 4 TD and Poole will be over 100 rushing and Hunter will add about 80 yards through the air and 2 tds

basically beat the snot out of montana (at least i hope)
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

Boise State is travelling to Atlanta to play the Bulldogs in the Georgia Dome. I'm really nervous about this game. I think the Bulldogs are going to be vastly improved this year, and that place is going to be loud.

I think Boise State wins most of the time on a neutral field, but this game has me really concerned.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            Boise State is travelling to Atlanta to play the Bulldogs in the Georgia Dome. I'm really nervous about this game. I think the Bulldogs are going to be vastly improved this year, and that place is going to be loud.

I think Boise State wins most of the time on a neutral field, but this game has me really concerned.
            If BSU wins this game, the NCAA is gonna find some way to have them lose this season.

We all know BSU is the poster child for "we want a playoff".

Good luck to BSU. They're the only out of state team I like.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

sigpic
              I Adopt #77 well damn!
              Milla Da QB Killa' #77
              Fox Rocks #77

Comment

A. Can we please have a non-SEC team win the National Championship this year?

B. I hope Stephen Morris tears it up against Maryland and Harris doesnt get his spot back. He's got the tools but nothing going on upstairs.

C. Having Travis Benjamin and Aldarius Johnson being out for some games is going to SUCK.

D. Go Canes!
                LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                  A. Can we please have a non-SEC team win the National Championship this year?

B. I hope Stephen Morris tears it up against Maryland and Harris doesnt get his spot back. He's got the tools but nothing going on upstairs.

C. Having Travis Benjamin and Aldarius Johnson being out for some games is going to SUCK.

D. Go Canes!
                  The SEC is losing all the golden boys. Just like every other conference, they're time to fall is coming.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    If BSU wins this game, the NCAA is gonna find some way to have them lose this season.

We all know BSU is the poster child for "we want a playoff".

Good luck to BSU. They're the only out of state team I like.
                    Yea cause they are going to lose their first MWC game @CSU.......LOL......I can always dream right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                      Yea cause they are going to lose their first MWC game @CSU.......LOL......I can always dream right?
                      This is football, not hockey, baseball, or basketball.

This is like Disney World. It's a place where magic can happen.

The Big Ten had it's moment of owning everyone, the Pac-10 had it's moment, the Big-12 had it's, and the SEC is having it's moment.

The question is who is next.

ACC?
                      Big East?
                      Independents?
                      MWC?
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Go Rammies! Haha, anyways here to a good college football season and Wisconsin starting it off right tomorrow with a W over UNLV!
                        sigpic

Comment

Goooooooooooo Arizona Wildcats!
                          Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                          sigpic

Comment

The SEC is losing all the golden boys. Just like every other conference, they're time to fall is coming.
                            we just reload on new ones, 7/13 NC games is pretty dominating

SEC is gonna be around for a good long while we had 8 of the top 25 recruiting classes this year if i counted correctly. Everytime an SEC slips another one takes its place, Bama and Florida and LSU, SC, and hopefully my Vols are all going to be pretty good

besides the SEC is the only division i know of that has its own chant going on in every prominent SEC stadium. S-E-C . . . S-E-C . . . S-E-C!!!
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

the sec will probably never fall off. the big 10 or PAC 10 may become a slightly better conference at some point but i don't see them falling off ever.

its the start of a new era in college football with these super conferences.

Comment

Working...
                              X