• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garywolf001 View Post
    And the Reffs strike again
    Why do you say that? What happened?
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      Why do you say that? What happened?
      Oh nothing major, just a few seconds added here and there, the clock stopping for no reason at the 2:02 min mark, an offencive facemask that was ignored (that one was funny because they had a ref huddle and you could see one ref make the facemasking sign in the huddle but they still didn't call it) Really to be honest Auburn did outplay the Aggies (in the last 2 minutes) and got a great onside kick. They still would have won.
      sigpic
      I Adopt #77 well damn!
      Milla Da QB Killa' #77
      Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Originally posted by Garywolf001 View Post
        Oh nothing major, just a few seconds added here and there, the clock stopping for no reason at the 2:02 min mark, an offencive facemask that was ignored (that one was funny because they had a ref huddle and you could see one ref make the facemasking sign in the huddle but they still didn't call it) Really to be honest Auburn did outplay the Aggies (in the last 2 minutes) and got a great onside kick. They still would have won.
        It would have been priceless for Utah State to beat Auburn.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          It would have been priceless for Utah State to beat Auburn.
          It means peace and quiet for me, once Auburn looses all there fans down here vanish until the next year, and people quit getting my Bronco jerseys mixed up
          sigpic
          I Adopt #77 well damn!
          Milla Da QB Killa' #77
          Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
            However, you are forgetting another SEC team that is very capable of replacing one of the SEC powers that is on the way down. Mississippi State is doing some great things under Dan Mullen, and I think that this year they will surprise a lot of us.

But I agree, there are so many good teams out there that this season is going to be a blast!
            You're correct. MSST looks strong this year. I'm anxious to see them and LSU in a couple Thursday's from now.

This was a good win for the Tigers vs the Ducks.

GO TIGERS!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
              I need to start watching more CFB. I'm probably gonna root for CSU since my best friend goes there. Anyone know how to watch them on TV in Denver?
              There games are usually on the mtn network if u have direc tv then its channel 616 I'm not sure about comcast though.

Comment

Working...
              X