No announcement yet.

The NCAA can go pack sand.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two articles I posted shows that Boise State has been the NCAA's radar since May. How can you not be suprised that a school that under investagation has players ruled ineligible?

Also just because they where ruled eigible last year does not mean that further investigation found them guilty. New evidence could have arisen.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

You show me a school thats 100% clean, and I'll show you a school without a football team LOL!
      sigpic
      I Adopt #77 well damn!
      Milla Da QB Killa' #77
      Fox Rocks #77

Comment

If you aint cheatin you aint winnin...

Comment

LOL, watch as the NCAA suspend Kellen Moore because he's too short so the NCAA is investigating into the matter. Or Boise's shade of blue is a tad bit off from the NCAA's approval so they get that fined and suspensions. LOL, the NCAA.

But hey, you can accept thousands of dollars from a SEC school and claim you have no idea of what was going on. And still be able to play and your school gets no penalty what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            The two articles I posted shows that Boise State has been the NCAA's radar since May. How can you not be suprised that a school that under investagation has players ruled ineligible?

Also just because they where ruled eigible last year does not mean that further investigation found them guilty. New evidence could have arisen.
            I don't see how it could be that complicated. Peterson stated it had nothing to do with academics or rules violations. It was a matter of eligibility being foreigners, which is something they've already investigated.

Either the kids are eligible, or they're not....well, considering the fact that they've all been in the states for atleast 3 years and played HS ball here....oh never mind. I just need to wait and see what the findings are.

The timing still reeks of tampering by the NCAA.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

What does this say too you? Did you even read the article?

This amounts to upperclassmen allowing incoming freshmen to stay with them at their apartments so they can participate in spring and summer ball. It was a very minor violation, and one the program was not aware was wrong.

The major wrong doing was on the part of the tennis program.
              sigpic

Comment

Who cares...

Until they play in a respectable conference, where Montana State isn't considered a trap game, Boise is nothing more than a grain of sand.

If they play in the SEC they don't win 8 games a season.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  Who cares...

Until they play in a respectable conference, where Montana State isn't considered a trap game, Boise is nothing more than a grain of sand.

That's a credible argument, since Boise hasn't played Montana State in oh, 10 years.

If Boise played in the SEC, guess what, they'd be recruiting SEC players. For anyone to discount what Boise has accomplished in the last ten years with their small market budget is just silly.

I don't argue that Boise plays the same level of competition that schools in the PAC 10 or SEC do, but they don't have their budget either. Nobody can take away the fact that Boise is 6-2 against top twenty teams in the last six years, and is 4-0 against top ten teams.
                  Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 09-03-2011, 01:08 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

The lack of depth at FS was really obvious tonight for Boise, but man, the defensive line really dominated Georgia's offensive line. Other than the 80 yard TD, Georgia had trouble running the ball, and Boise ended the game with 5 or six sacks. Billy Winn, Shae McClellan and Co. showed up big tonight. Kellen Moore was also lights out against a very good Georgia D.

Well done Boise State! You went into the heart of SEC country and took one away!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                      That's a credible argument, since Boise hasn't played Montana State in oh, 10 years.

If Boise played in the SEC, guess what, they'd be recruiting SEC players. For anyone to discount what Boise has accomplished in the last ten years with their small market budget is just silly.

I don't argue that Boise plays the same level of competition that schools in the PAC 10 or SEC do, but they don't have their budget either. Nobody can take away the fact that Boise is 6-2 against top twenty teams in the last six years, and is 4-0 against top ten teams.
                      It's not that hard to get hyped up and play the best ball you can twice a year. If they played in the SEC, or even Pac12, they'd have to do this every game. And they wouldn't win em all.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        If you aint cheatin you aint winnin...
                        that why Fresno ain't winnin'? lol

Who cares...

oh get out of here with this decade old argument already. this holds no water anymore.

It's not that hard to get hyped up and play the best ball you can twice a year. If they played in the SEC, or even Pac12, they'd have to do this every game. And they wouldn't win em all.
                        if you're not getting hyped up every game then maybe being a football fan isn't for you.

also how many BCS teams win every game every year? you don't think BCS teams struggle in their own conferences? Ask Duke and Vanderbilt and the entire Big East about how life is in the BCS? Don't throw the PAC-12 in there, lol... we would contend rather well in that conference. and how come it's always the SEC? no one talks about the ACC (which has weaker strength of schedule than the Mountain West this season) etc.

also you have no idea if Boise State wouldn't be able to do this every game. the fact is, we won't know until we end up in a BCS conference. also in a BCS conference you don't HAVE to win them all. less pressure.

additionally, what Al said: SEC teams have SEC money and blue chip recruits. Mountain West teams do not. you give those same benefits to these teams i guarantee they improve their athletic and academic programs.

that argument will never ever fly with me. the BCS and its fans are well versed in hypotheticals lol.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

...and if they played in the SEC or the PAC 10 they'd be recruiting from the same talent pool. They keep winning, and neither you or anybody else with a negative spin can take that away from them.

No, they wouldn't win every week in the SEC, I never said they would....but they won today on the road.

...and every time they play an Oregon school they win. I might as well say we own the state of Oregon.
                          sigpic

Comment

How did Oregon State, Colorado and UCLA do today? and you think Boise State wouldn't be able to handle the PAC-12?

Heck even USC struggled today. lol come on...
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Boise State is a really awful school academically.

that's the only smack i have left

Comment

i think you Boise fans need to realize that it is rather disheartening to see a school play one or possibly two games a year that you could consider quality opponents then expect to play for a national championship.

that is the only reason Boise gets hated on and rightfully so. you guys might be a worthy team for playing in the national championship but think about the other teams that also go undefeated or lose one game that have a far harder road to get there.

is that really fair?

i know its not really your fault because you are just taking care of the teams In front of you but i just think if Boise wants to be serious about being a national power house, they need to be in a power house conference.

they need to get with the trend and join one of the super conferences if they ever want to be taken seriously.

until then they will never get the respect you guys feel they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X