X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    way to make every single thread about Fresno dude, who cares?

i think this is kind of a head scratcher to be honest but i guess the big 12 is in survival mode and will do whatever it takes to keep their conference in tact with a BCS bid.
    I really don't think this is that desperate of a move to be considered survival mode.

Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State
    Texas
    Kansas
    Kansas State
    TCU
    West Virginia
    Baylor
    Texas Tech
    Iowa State

I really don't think that's that bad of a group. That's 6 teams looking to be ranked at the beginning of next year and a team that controls it's own destiny on a BCS National Championship berth.

Leave a comment:

• JayhawkBronco
    replied
    I think WVU and TCU are solid additions. I would have preferred Louisville but this is fine. Sounds like with Misery bolting they are going to stay at 10 teams.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    texas' coordinator makes more than fresno states head coach... by like 300k...
    way to make every single thread about Fresno dude, who cares?

i think this is kind of a head scratcher to be honest but i guess the big 12 is in survival mode and will do whatever it takes to keep their conference in tact with a BCS bid.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    texas' coordinator makes more than fresno states head coach... by like 300k...

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    I hate conference realignment. That being said, I'm a Texas fan, and WVU gets overrated every year and a few teams get to say they beat a ranked opponent. I'm cool with it, provided we get to play them early.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    started a topic WVU to join the Big 12

WVU to join the Big 12

Surprised there isn't a thread about it here yet. Pretty interesting idea, Big 12 looks like it'll stabilize itself after adding TCU and WVU (as long as it goes through, but it's being called a done deal at this point).

What does everybody think about it?
Working...
X