BORDER WAR- WYO vs. CSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BORDER WAR- WYO vs. CSU

This definitely has made it a little more interesting....

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...ording-sources

Some people were hoping that it was a news conference that Fairchild was fired.

I think that CSU's players might be playing on emotion for him now. My Pokes better be ready!
    sigpic
    HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Sometimes when the Rams and Cowboys play, they have the fight before the opening kickoff.

Those two universities are what, 50-60 miles apart?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

This is going to be a killing, yes I will be there to witness it. Sad 4 years I've had at Foco. Good news is Fairchilds last game, then the rebuild (build?) begins.

There are rumors flying around that the new AD is aiming to build a new on campus stadium. I have no clue where it would be, but there is some sort of big project he and the president are cooking up. Interesting times, a lot of alumni are getting excited. As a current donor, and future alumni (6 months). I'll reserve my judgement until I see who our new coach is. Tony Frank (CSU President) sent out a athletics goal for CSU. Pretty much stating we want to become a big player in the NCAA year in and year out. That's exciting, but they need to be able to achieve that. Plus that would be a 10-15 year process. Basketball is on the way up, and the new AD made it clear that CSU needs to be defined by its football program.

Oh and by the way recruits, who were going to visit campus this weekend, were told to stay home. If the AD change wasnt a clue to Fairchild this should be telling to him.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe CSU should bring Hal Mumme and Joe Lee Dunn back to DI?

Dennis Erickson?

Rick Neuheisel?
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

GO POKES!

Comment

As much as I hate the Sheep, I had MAD RESPECT for Lubick. And Bradlee was a beast!! I loved the way that guy played.

I'll be watching the game from the comforts of my home (thank you MTN. Network!) but if anyone is going to the game, drive safely and dress warm!! I saw the forecast up there.

BRRRRRRRR!!!!
            sigpic

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              Maybe CSU should bring Hal Mumme and Joe Lee Dunn back to DI?

Dennis Erickson?

Rick Neuheisel?
              Right now the rumor is Gary Barnett is our guy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                Right now the rumor is Gary Barnett is our guy.
                How do you feel about that?
                Has he been away too long (2005)?
                Do you want someone that has a scandal under his belt?
                sigpic

Comment

I think he is a good coach. But as you said the scandal makes me leery. One of our foundations is that we've never faced sanctions from the NCAA. With a coach who had a scandal that makes me tense a bit. But as for being out of the game since 2005? I don't care about that Barnett has been heavily involved in our program the last 4 years. If he can keep a clean program I'd love the hire. He is a good coach and good receuiter.

I've heard rumors that he has been around campus since Wednesday and will be at the game tomorrow. But I'm not too sure if those are true.
                  sigpic

Comment

Interesting indeed.

I just got done texting one of my friends in FoCo (yes, CSU and WYO guys CAN get along. ) and he said he heard that 'Fail-child' is going to get another year.

But rumors are rumors, and we all know how that story goes!!
                    sigpic

Comment

C'mon Wyoming.

Kill us.

A crappy state like Wyoming (my whole family is from there pretty much) builds a better program? What a joke.

FIRE FAIRCHILD.
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

woot

good job wyo

FIRE FAIRCHILD!

sigpic

Comment

Go Wyoming!

Comment

Man, it sucks Sisson had to get hurt, he was the only bright spot to watching CSU.

Glad he got back for this game and is having a huge game.

Hope he goes pro, kid is a hell of a player. He lead the nation in a lot of LB stats before he got hurt early this season, so I think he has a good chance.

sigpic

Comment

WOOOOOOT!!!

FIRE FAIRCHILD!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon CSU FIRE that bum

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X