Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    WOOOOOOT!!!

FIRE FAIRCHILD!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon CSU FIRE that bum
    w00t!

Comment

Just got back from the game.

I.........AM...............PISSED

Again Fairchilds awful game management cost us the game. Going into the 4th ready to put up the fork in WYO. And Fairchild starts passing the entire 4th quarter. What the heck is wrong with you? Way to sum up the seniors experience of what its been the last 4 years. Graham should be firing Fairchild in the locker room right now.

What a joke.

Sisson, I look forward to watching you on Sundays. Because of your injury your going to drop to a low round to maybe even UDFA. But who ever is getting you is getting a steal. A linebacker who lived in the backfield for 4 years.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        w00t!
        Thank you so much for beating us. If that doesn't kill Fairchild's coaching career, I don't know what will.

But, hate to be a downer to you guys, but if you can't even beat us by more than 3, well.......your bowl game isn't going to be pretty. And I thought you guys were actually a good team, so unless this was just a bad game for you guys?
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
          Thank you so much for beating us. If that doesn't kill Fairchild's coaching career, I don't know what will.

But, hate to be a downer to you guys, but if you can't even beat us by more than 3, well.......your bowl game isn't going to be pretty. And I thought you guys were actually a good team, so unless this was just a bad game for you guys?
          I'll be honest... I don't follow as close as I'd like... for a few reasons. I've never been able to get too into college sports at all because of the impossibility of WY to ever really be competitive on a high level.... and then there's the fact that I live in Southern Indiana... also makes it harder to follow.

One of the other guys could probably answer that....

But at the same time, just going to a bowl game is a victory... and I'm happy for it. Fairweather though I may be.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            I'll be honest... I don't follow as close as I'd like... for a few reasons. I've never been able to get too into college sports at all because of the impossibility of WY to ever really be competitive on a high level.... and then there's the fact that I live in Southern Indiana... also makes it harder to follow.

One of the other guys could probably answer that....

But at the same time, just going to a bowl game is a victory... and I'm happy for it. Fairweather though I may be.
            Yeah.

Well my parents are both Alumni of UW and grew up in Wyoming (Thank God they moved to Colorado before I was born ). Then my grandparents live there and are huge UW people. And they've all been saying how good Wyoming is this year.

I just didn't see it today. Not at all. I mean, we are beyond terrible, and we played you guys very, very close.
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Well, you know... rivalry games.

Born in Laramie, myself... in and out of Co till I moved to Denver at age 6. Moved a bit again as an adult though. I root for CSU to do well when not playing WY or CU.

Comment

Was born and raised in Cheyenne, WY. Went to UW games since the age of 8 (1980). Saw many a talented athlete come through Laramie, including Freshman sensation Barry Sanders AND Senior Thurman Thomas in the same game when Okla. State came to the Gem City back in 1987.
                Went to UW for 3 years and transferred to UNC (Northern Colorado) for the remainder for a teaching degree. Was called a traitor and a 'Greenie' after I did.

I thought that WYO would come out sluggish and then adjust and come out smoking in the 2nd half. But, like Lord Trychon said, RIVALRY GAME. All records can get tossed out during rivalry games. CSU had us beat, but inopportune turnovers in the red zone killed them.

I'm a HUGE Wyoming fan, but as mentioned before, had mad respect for Sonny Lubick. I rooted for the Sheep when they made ANY bowl. It was hard not to like Lubick. Anyone who turns down a job with Miami to stay at a smaller school because they love the community, gets my respect for as long as they live. I would love someone like that at Wyoming.

Great game, and I'll be in Albuquerque for the NM Bowl. Seeing how we can't stop the run, it might be a LONG day....but then again, I said the same when we played UCLA in the Vegas Bowl, and against Ryan Mathews 2 years ago.
                sigpic
                HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Working...
                X