Conference Championship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Championship Thread

What are your thoughts on any of the the Conference Championship games?

I hope VT stomps Clemson, because Clemson deserves it. I also hope that Okie State kills the Sooners, just because I would like the possibility of them in the 'ship.

Hope Wisconsin beats Mich State as bad as the Huskers did.

Oh man I hate MSU...

Comment

C-USA Houston-S. Miss
      Houston 42-23

PAC12 Oregon-UCLA
      I would fall asleep if I watched this one. Oregon 56-10

SEC LSU-Georgia
      LSU's just too tough. Everyone thought Arkansas might give them a run, and pffffffftttt..... LSU 35-14

ACC Va Tech-Clemson
      Clemson started out strong, but people have them figured out.
      Va Tech 31-20

Big 10 Wisconsin-Mich. State
      Rematch in one of the games of the year. Wisc is on fire though.
      Wisconsin 38-31.

No Big 12 Championship game this year which is a shame because it was traditionally a good one, but a couple of good games regardless.
      Baylor over Texas 42-28
      Oklahoma State over Oklahoma 35-21

And probably not going to watch Big East or the MAC games.
      sigpic
      HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

LSU is going to be too much for Georgia. Although a Georgia win would be nuts cause thatd throw a huge monkey wrench into the BCS situation.

Unless these morons that say that even if LSU loses they will still get in are right. Can you believe that? If theyre right there is a chance that we could have two teams in the national title, in which neither one actually won their conference.

At that point we would need to light the BCS on fire and watch it slowly burn to an agonizing death.
        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
          LSU is going to be too much for Georgia. Although a Georgia win would be nuts cause thatd throw a huge monkey wrench into the BCS situation.
          I would ♥ to see it happen. Each year, I get tired of hearing the BCS make its weak case. I would love to see who would be chosen for the NC, and the BCS' excuse, if LSU loses.
          sigpic
          HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Working...
          X