any one watching LSU vs Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one watching LSU vs Georgia

lsu has had horrible playing calling expecially on offense, while Georgia and murray has been dominating the D
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

:wave: BIG, Huge Surprise, Georgia is winning 10 - 0, 2nd quarter.
    http://www.anchorsaweighcharters.com (No financial associations, usual disclaimers.)

Comment

Hope Georgia wins so that the BCS gets thrown a curveball.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

LSU total first half yards - 12
        LSU total first half first downs - 0
        Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 12-03-2011, 02:57 PM.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Been watching games all day ...

What a horrible first half by both teams especially LSU with no first downs ... Both defenses have been playing solid but I thought the Dawgs had a lot of missed opportunities that could've put pressure on LSU and as it turns out its only a 3 point game ...

I don't want to see a LSU vs Bama rematch for the national title and I am so tired of the bull crap system ....
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

I question whether LSU is truly a complete team with this kind of woe on offense. Georgia has a good D, but they're not this good.

Comment

tale of two halves much ... LSU just dominating on drives starting inside the 20 ....

watched must of LSU's games this year and the way they come out in the second half is amazing ... gratz to them as they're certainly the best team in the nation at this point and deserving to play in the national title game ....

now we can argue who deserves to play them as we watch two fantastic games and ufc on prime time
              Last edited by LarryDean; 12-03-2011, 04:22 PM.
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Working...
              X