Roll Call for FSU fans on BCMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call for FSU fans on BCMB

Please, mods, before you simply delete this thread, I think it would be helpful, at least for me, to know who is Nole fan when having Tebow discussions.

I have been blasted for accusing someone of this in the past, but on any board around the country that i have visited, the same sentiment seems to permeate any Nole fan when talking about Tebow.

Noles can't seem to be objective on the subject which is understandable when you consider the venomous hate that goes on between Florida and Florida State. It is no different than any number of 'hated' rivalries around the country at some of the bigger state programs.

I would just like to know as i have noticed that the gator fans typically identify themselves immediately through their screen names.

So let's hear from you Noles!
    "A 'W' is a 'W' and it doesn't matter how you get it. If you win ugly, it's still a 'W.' Mechanics don't play the game, people do." -Floyd Little

I don't think it's that relevant -- I hated Peyton Manning as a collegiate player, because he played for the Vols. But that feeling dissipated quickly in the pros. I could name several other examples. It really doesn't carry over much in my experience.

Comment

I'm an alum of UF and FSU - do I count?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheThreeAmigos View Post
        Please, mods, before you simply delete this thread, I think it would be helpful, at least for me, to know who is Nole fan when having Tebow discussions.

I have been blasted for accusing someone of this in the past, but on any board around the country that i have visited, the same sentiment seems to permeate any Nole fan when talking about Tebow.

Noles can't seem to be objective on the subject which is understandable when you consider the venomous hate that goes on between Florida and Florida State. It is no different than any number of 'hated' rivalries around the country at some of the bigger state programs.

I would just like to know as i have noticed that the gator fans typically identify themselves immediately through their screen names.

So let's hear from you Noles!
        Then how about we just move it over to that "college" section....?
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Currently attend FSU. Ive loved the Broncos my whole life. Everyone hates me for loving Tebow, im lovin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            I don't think it's that relevant -- I hated Peyton Manning as a collegiate player, because he played for the Vols. But that feeling dissipated quickly in the pros. I could name several other examples. It really doesn't carry over much in my experience.
            It shouldnt matter but I have noticed join dates that coincide with Tebow starting and some are very anti Tebow..doesnt mean they are FSU but some are here just to bash

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
              Actually Jay, interesting you should say that. I have noticed that SEC alum.....of nearly every school (except maybe Bama) are relatively mild concerning NFL players from other SEC schools. Not sure why, but it seems pretty consistent.

This isn't a college thread, simply a thread to get a better understanding of the positions some people take on this board. This board isn't just about the broncos, it is very much about the personalities of the people who frequent this place.
              "A 'W' is a 'W' and it doesn't matter how you get it. If you win ugly, it's still a 'W.' Mechanics don't play the game, people do." -Floyd Little

Comment

Loud and Proud FSU fan!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X