Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama 2012 BCS National Champions

Congrats and Roll Tide

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Boo this man

Boooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
      Boo this man

Boooooooooooooo
      Im not even a Alabama fan, Im a die hard Colorado Buffaloes fan!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
      Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
      Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
      Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
      I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Lol not boo you, just booing bama.

Hate them. They're such a boring team to watch as was this "championship" game.

Comment

That was the worst game.... ever.

Comment

if anyone should be getting booed, it is Les Miles. That was the worst coaching I've ever seen in my life. The LSU players looked disinterested, Jefferson was terrible and should have been yanked when the Tigers went down 15-0 and replaced with Jarrett Lee.

Les Miles just embarrassed the team, players, fans, the school, boosters and alumni on national tv, and DID NOTHING to give them any chance to win that game. He should have pulled Jefferson and put Lee in to try and give them a spark, and then he punted with under 4 minutes to go and down by 21.

were were the trick plays? I saw no reverses, no double reverses, no flea flickers, they didn't try to go deep, they didn't try any play action pass, they did nothing all night. No fake punts, there was no creativity, no originality, no Mad Hatter tricks, just a flat, emotionless team that showed absolutely no heart and got it's tush whipped in the trenches for 60 minutes, and I'd be surprised if the Bama players even broke a sweat during that entire warmup. I refuse to call that a game when LSU never showed up to begin with.

The blame has to fall on Les Miles shoulders. I don't like LSU, not a fan and I wanted Bama to win, but not like this...there's just nothing I can take any pleasure in from tonights game.

Les Miles should come into his office in the morning to find a Pink Slip on his door and a note that says "Thank you for your efforts, but your services are no longer needed here. Please clean out your desk and remove yourself from this institution immediately."

He sabotaged his own team in the BCS National Championship Game.
            Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

ZZzzZzzzZz
              ...huh? What? Oh its over?
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I'm glad for Alabama. They should have won the first matchup, and had they, we might have seen a better opponent in the BCS game.

LSU got embarassed in an awesome defensive game. A purist's game, if you will.

Congrats to Alabama and their fans. They clearly deserved to be in that game and deserved to win the championship.

Hopefully now we can put all this garbage to rest about "OSU or some other team deserved to be in the BCSC game."

Comment

Roll Tide!!!

Next year, Go Buffs!!! Ya right LOL!
                  sigpic
                  I Adopt #77 well damn!
                  Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                  Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Glad I slept during it it seems.

Comment

The best part about them being champions is that we don't have to watch any more of their games this season.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                        I'm glad for Alabama. They should have won the first matchup, and had they, we might have seen a better opponent in the BCS game.

LSU got embarassed in an awesome defensive game. A purist's game, if you will.

Congrats to Alabama and their fans. They clearly deserved to be in that game and deserved to win the championship.

Hopefully now we can put all this garbage to rest about "OSU or some other team deserved to be in the BCSC game."
                        How does Bama winning change anything? So now there are 3 teams that have 1 loss and no one still knows who the best team in college football is. I still dont understand how Bama got into the game. Please give me a logical answer of why they deserved to be in the game over a team that played and WON their conference championship???
                        sigpic

Comment

Apparently LSU is stuck in New Orleans now. Someone painted a 50 yard line in front of their bus.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
                            Please give me a logical answer of why they deserved to be in the game over a team that played and WON their conference championship???
                            My only guess is that the Big 12 didn't have a championship game this year, and OSU lost to Iowa State who was 6-6 as opposed to Alabama who lost to the top ranked team at the time.

But that's JMO.

I hope we have a FBS playoff system, and SOON.
                            sigpic
                            HOPING TO SEE MORE OF THIS IN 2012

ESPN’s John Clayton reported that McKenzie is expected to review Jackson’s performance for the next week or so. Clayton reports that the odds favor Jackson staying in Oakland, but a decision has not been made. "I still get the feeling Jackson will end up being retained." 3 1/2 HOURS LATER, THE RAIDERS FIRED JACKSON.....GOOD CALL CLAYTON

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
                              How does Bama winning change anything? So now there are 3 teams that have 1 loss and no one still knows who the best team in college football is. I still dont understand how Bama got into the game. Please give me a logical answer of why they deserved to be in the game over a team that played and WON their conference championship???
                              Simple, they lost on a bad day for there FG kicker and no one else comes close, be realistic, they have 5 guys on defense that are 1st round worthy picks and quite frankly would stuff a lot of NFL teams. They lost to LSU because the kicker went 2 for 6, they would have won with Kathy Ireland kicking but not Shelley that first game. Even if they did win the first game. it would have still been Bama vs LSU, because by the BCS system they are the best 2 teams in the country.
                              sigpic
                              I Adopt #77 well damn!
                              Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                              Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Working...
                              X